Posted May 30, 2011
My daughter has almost completed her first year at OLPH as a 6th grade transfer. We are very happy with the school environment, the strong focus on academics and the calm, capable leadership of the principal. Our daughter has participated in the excellent sports program and is active in clubs. The most reassuring thing as a parent is the welcoming attitude of the other students. I believe the larger classes facilitate the more diverse classroom environment that allows each child to find their niche. She has thrived academically and socially, and my only regret is that we didn't transfer sooner!

Posted February 28, 2009
My children attend OLPH school. I love the nurturing environment at the school. The children are given lots of opportunity to express themselves and share their individual talents. They are encouraged to be leaders. The parent involvement is extraordinary and positive from most of the school parents not just a couple of involved parents. Even thought the class size is large, the school is small enough so that every teacher k-8 knows every student. This school has a lot of spirit!

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School 4

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted July 11, 2007

Posted July 04, 2007

Posted May 30, 2006
OLPH is a great school. The class size is very large; however, this hasn't posed a problem for my kids. There is a very strong emphasis on Catholic education and the development of the whole child: mind, body and spirit. Personal accountability is stressed. There are lots of extracirricular activities, and tons of parental involvement. The teachers seem very committed. There are some cliques, but that seems to be the case everywhere. Overall, I love the school and would definitely recommend it.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
3221 Santee Road, Bethlehem, PA  18020
Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top