Bethlehem, PA

Posted December 11, 2012
I've spent 6 years at Notre Dame, and in my opinion, it is the best school in Bethlehem. They have superior academics and send off a very positive vibe. I am doing great in high school because I was so prepared. The high demand of their academics provide students with the ability to control their future. I would hands down recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a faith filled school with great academics and a strong family bond. -student

Posted November 17, 2012
Absolutely LOVE our school! Our older daughter is in full-day kindergarten this year and is doing fantastic! She leaves the house smiling and comes off the bus smiling, too :) The school year's not even half-way over yet, and she's adjusting pretty well. We're really proud of the fact that she's learning to read, writing her name constantly, excited about being read to more frequently, and that she wants to try reading some parts of books by herself. The staff is SO accommodating, no question goes unanswered. Every time I go to the school office, I NEVER hear any noise or commotion in the hallway; I've seen students from ALL grade levels listening to rules, respecting each other (as well as the teachers and staff), and everyone there is pleasant and happy! This school is a worthwhile investment in our family, God bless this community for being part of our lives :) To any parent on the fence about sending his/her child to this school, go with your gut on this one! Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed!

Posted December 18, 2010
This is the first year for our daughter in a private school. We chose ND of Bethlehem based on reputation and quality of education. This was the best selection we could have made and our daughters education and she is loving it. The best teachers along with a caring staff and a high quality education that is exceeding my expectations. Our daughter is in 5th grade and is already learning things that are not even taught until later grades in public schools. One of the biggest highlights so far that we had recently was when our daughter was at a friends house who is in public school (7th grade) and was able to help her friend with her homework studies as she had already learned the same types of lessons in her 5th grade classes. That to me shows a high quality learning environment. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a high quality education for their child along with a caring & safe environment where they will excel. Thank you to all of the staff at ND of Bethlehem!!

Notre Dame Of Bethlehem School 0

Posted January 07, 2009
Notre Dame of Bethlehem is a fantastic Catholic elementary School! The faculty is made up of experienced teachers, who set high standards for the children in every discipline. The atmosphere of the school is definitely Christ-centered, caring, and loving. Just walk into the school office and you immediately get a sense of the 'specialness' of Notre Dame School. Math, Science, English, Writing, Computers, Music, Religion--- they are definitely strong points of Notre Dame School. What a gem!

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted December 24, 2007

Posted February 20, 2007
- a former student

Notre Dame Of Bethlehem School
1835 Catasauqua Road, Bethlehem, PA  18018
Last modified Notre Dame Of Bethlehem School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Notre Dame Of Bethlehem School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top