PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Holy Infancy School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 28, 2015
Small class sizes, give the arability for close student and teacher interactions. With less children in the school, it makes it really feel more like a big family...

Holy Infancy School 4

Posted October 28, 2015
I have read some of the reviews here and the one about children getting hit is preposterous. My child has been attending this school since Pre-K and I have personally volunteered and attended most school events, I have never any child be abused in any way. All his teacher for the most part have always been very responsive to any of my concerns, and have worked with my child when it has been needed. The school is about family and you can feel that atmosphere as all the teacher know all the children, and will be very hands on with them. Yes there has been some transition, when the new Principal took, and yes he is a smooth talker, but he is always very willing to help and makes himself available to answer any concerns.

Posted May 18, 2015
It's so sad to see this school for what it has become. Everyone parents and staff seem miserable. The teachers have become catty and the Principal is a bully who will tell you what you want to hear and then turn around and do the opposite. They will spread your personal business to anyone who is there. The office is completely in appropriate in the conversations I hear. Not 1 newsletter has gone home this year and every event is just thrown together. They ask for volunteers but treat you like you're a bother. I don't know what qualifications you need to be a principal but this man can't speak properly and doesn't seem educated in anything other than being a smooth talker. I chose to send my child to Catholic school to learn good catholic values, I think the teachers try but there is too much emphasis on others things when they are out of the classroom. Giving children suspension without speaking to the parent first, is irresponsible and unacceptable. I'm sorry but I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 14, 2015
I am a teacher at this school and in defense to what the previous post our teachers and staff are very hands on with the students as far as meeting their needs and if there are services that a student needs that we can not give we send the parent to the right place for help. We communicate with the parents though phone calls , family envelopes and in some cases class newsletters if parents read what was sent home they would be very well informed of what is going on in our school. I for one make myself available to parents and they are aware to that also we never hit the children sometimes children will tell a different version and parents do not check with the school to see what really happened. Communication works both ways. Yes our Principal is loud but that's just how he is that's his personality and he's working on calming down. Before anyone judges our school they need to come and visit and see what Holy Infancy is all about.

Posted March 11, 2015
I agree with some of the parents here especially the last post. The school has disappointed me as well! My daughter was treated unfairly and the principle is a bully himself not to mention the teachers. They seclude some kids from activities it all depends if the parent is like or if they are friends with the parent, your kid will get treated good. Also if the parent works at the school it's even better because they will love your child. Anyone else they will treat poorly and bad. The teachers also don't have patience and hit your child if they need too. Many times my child was left alone or forgotten in the bus or school and no one knew about it. They will not inform the parent if something is going wrong at school. No communication at all. The language is horrible they will scream at you and the parent. No matter who is there and the teachers are always on their personnel cell phones. I mean the list keeps going on and on. Don't believe the good ratings on this page because it's all a lie. My child has change since he/ she started this school. They also rob the parents money that goes to this school.

Posted January 23, 2015
It's really sad but this school has gone downhill. The principal is a bully and will talk or scream over you to get his point across. My children over-hear inappropriate conversations in the office where foul language is being used. The teachers just seem to have given up. I thought it was just an adjustment period without the nuns being there but I can't keep my children somewhere they are constantly coming home with stories about staff than stories about stuff they learned in school. very disappointing, it use to feel like family

Posted February 23, 2014
This school is horrible. The staff treat each other poorly. I feel like they are competing to be the students' favorites. I feel unwelcome here. The school is terribly poor also, the technology is terribly old. The students can barely learn anything about the Internet due to outdated technology. The wifi is horrible and the Internet always drops. This school is outrageous, if you want a good education for your kid, I suggest you take them to another school like Notre Dame.

Posted April 03, 2013
I love this school. True it has gone through some adjustments this year but you still have your core of great teachers! I have seen nothing but full attention to the child. They have a great team set up for your child if they are having any difficulties personally or with learning. They strive going above and beyond to make sure your child is a success. The secretary is over worked and does the job of the pricipal and a full administration yet is always smiling and willing to put aside what she is doing to answer your questions and help with what you need. If you have any issues she will be sure to help resolve them. I look forward to many years at this school and I would reccomend to anyone to send their child there. They will find lots of love and acceptance.

Holy Infancy School 2

Posted March 14, 2013
This school was good until they had to actually work. They do not no how to work with children's needs and instead they seclude them by not allowing them go on class trips because they didn't want to deal with it. As well as leaving a child in a classroom alone which is abuse and neglect. Since switching schools it is amazing to see what my child was being held back from and seeing how much they blossomed being away from this school. I would not suggest this school to any parent.

Posted September 09, 2010
Wonderful school! The school community is like family! The kids learn a lot academically and also about living as a christian. The classrooms are small and students get that one on one attention. The principal has been here for over 30 yrs and makes parents feel very comfortable. She knows all the students, parents, etc which is really nice. I wish more parents would come to see what Holy Infancy has to offer! It offers challenging academics, religion, technology, arts, sports, actitivies, plenty of diversity, etc.

Holy Infancy School