Bethlehem, PA

Posted March 11, 2015
I agree with some of the parents here especially the last post. The school has disappointed me as well! My daughter was treated unfairly and the principle is a bully himself not to mention the teachers. They seclude some kids from activities it all depends if the parent is like or if they are friends with the parent, your kid will get treated good. Also if the parent works at the school it's even better because they will love your child. Anyone else they will treat poorly and bad. The teachers also don't have patience and hit your child if they need too. Many times my child was left alone or forgotten in the bus or school and no one knew about it. They will not inform the parent if something is going wrong at school. No communication—at all. The language is horrible they will scream at you and the parent. No matter who is there and the teachers are always on their personnel cell phones. I mean the list keeps going on and on. Don't believe the good ratings on this page because it's all a lie. My child has change since he/ she started this school. They also rob the parents money that goes to this school.

Posted January 23, 2015
It's really sad but this school has gone downhill. The principal is a bully and will talk or scream over you to get his point across. My children over-hear inappropriate conversations in the office where foul language is being used. The teachers just seem to have given up. I thought it was just an adjustment period without the nuns being there but I can't keep my children somewhere they are constantly coming home with stories about staff than stories about stuff they learned in school. very disappointing, it use to feel like family
5 people found this helpful

Posted February 23, 2014
This school is horrible. The staff treat each other poorly. I feel like they are competing to be the students' favorites. I feel unwelcome here. The school is terribly poor also, the technology is terribly old. The students can barely learn anything about the Internet due to outdated technology. The wifi is horrible and the Internet always drops. This school is outrageous, if you want a good education for your kid, I suggest you take them to another school like Notre Dame.
5 people found this helpful

Posted April 03, 2013
I love this school. True it has gone through some adjustments this year but you still have your core of great teachers! I have seen nothing but full attention to the child. They have a great team set up for your child if they are having any difficulties personally or with learning. They strive going above and beyond to make sure your child is a success. The secretary is over worked and does the job of the pricipal and a full administration yet is always smiling and willing to put aside what she is doing to answer your questions and help with what you need. If you have any issues she will be sure to help resolve them. I look forward to many years at this school and I would reccomend to anyone to send their child there. They will find lots of love and acceptance.

Posted March 27, 2013
Holy Infancy school has gone through some changes but one thing that doesn't change is the feel of family. The teachers make sure that all,students are included in activities and take the time to work with students who are struggling and challenge those who,are advanced. We ad community are a community where God is the center of all that we do. I am proud to be part of this community and hope I can be for many more years.

Holy Infancy School 2

Posted March 14, 2013
This school was good until they had to actually work. They do not no how to work with children's needs and instead they seclude them by not allowing them go on class trips because they didn't want to deal with it. As well as leaving a child in a classroom alone which is abuse and neglect. Since switching schools it is amazing to see what my child was being held back from and seeing how much they blossomed being away from this school. I would not suggest this school to any parent.

Posted September 09, 2010
Wonderful school! The school community is like family! The kids learn a lot academically and also about living as a christian. The classrooms are small and students get that one on one attention. The principal has been here for over 30 yrs and makes parents feel very comfortable. She knows all the students, parents, etc which is really nice. I wish more parents would come to see what Holy Infancy has to offer! It offers challenging academics, religion, technology, arts, sports, actitivies, plenty of diversity, etc.

Posted March 02, 2010

Holy Infancy School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
We are a family . Our children's best interests -academically and spiritually are always first priority.

Holy Infancy School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I am proud to be a teacher at Holy Infancy for more years than I care to mention. We are full of love for each other, and many very accomplished adults have passed through these doors.

Holy Infancy School