Bethlehem, PA

Holy Infancy School 1

Posted February 23, 2014
This school is horrible. The staff treat each other poorly. I feel like they are competing to be the students' favorites. I feel unwelcome here. The school is terribly poor also, the technology is terribly old. The students can barely learn anything about the Internet due to outdated technology. The wifi is horrible and the Internet always drops. This school is outrageous, if you want a good education for your kid, I suggest you take them to another school like Notre Dame.

Posted April 03, 2013
I love this school. True it has gone through some adjustments this year but you still have your core of great teachers! I have seen nothing but full attention to the child. They have a great team set up for your child if they are having any difficulties personally or with learning. They strive going above and beyond to make sure your child is a success. The secretary is over worked and does the job of the pricipal and a full administration yet is always smiling and willing to put aside what she is doing to answer your questions and help with what you need. If you have any issues she will be sure to help resolve them. I look forward to many years at this school and I would reccomend to anyone to send their child there. They will find lots of love and acceptance.

Posted March 27, 2013
Holy Infancy school has gone through some changes but one thing that doesn't change is the feel of family. The teachers make sure that all,students are included in activities and take the time to work with students who are struggling and challenge those who,are advanced. We ad community are a community where God is the center of all that we do. I am proud to be part of this community and hope I can be for many more years.

Holy Infancy School 2

Posted March 14, 2013
This school was good until they had to actually work. They do not no how to work with children's needs and instead they seclude them by not allowing them go on class trips because they didn't want to deal with it. As well as leaving a child in a classroom alone which is abuse and neglect. Since switching schools it is amazing to see what my child was being held back from and seeing how much they blossomed being away from this school. I would not suggest this school to any parent.

Posted September 09, 2010
Wonderful school! The school community is like family! The kids learn a lot academically and also about living as a christian. The classrooms are small and students get that one on one attention. The principal has been here for over 30 yrs and makes parents feel very comfortable. She knows all the students, parents, etc which is really nice. I wish more parents would come to see what Holy Infancy has to offer! It offers challenging academics, religion, technology, arts, sports, actitivies, plenty of diversity, etc.

Posted March 02, 2010

Posted September 17, 2009
We are a family . Our children's best interests -academically and spiritually are always first priority.

Posted September 17, 2009
I am proud to be a teacher at Holy Infancy for more years than I care to mention. We are full of love for each other, and many very accomplished adults have passed through these doors.

Posted September 17, 2009
Our school is a family school, where students, teachers, parents, and the community work together. We are diverse in our backgournds and religions, but our education is faith-filled and focuses on the abilties of every child. Our students are very caring, and we have great support from our parents and the community.

Posted September 17, 2009
The children are enthusiastic, love family and the arts. Our school integrates art and technology, and our teachers go the extra mile for the students and one another.

Holy Infancy School