Posted January 04, 2013
We love this school. The children learn so much here and the teachers are fantastic. They have so many great programs. The classes are smaller and the children get the extra education help because of this. They learn to care about other children and play together. There is so much that this does offer.

Posted January 03, 2013
My daughter was new to Seton this year, not only was she welcomed with open arms by everyone, but she would and does come home happy and excited to be attending Seton. By the first parent teacher conference, which was within the first ten (10) weeks of the school year, her first grade teacher was well versed in my child s strengthens, weaknesses and personality traits. Her teacher also provided specific suggestions how to further challenge my daughter an example of the hands on personal education provided at Seton.

Posted January 03, 2013
Seton Academy and the Aquinas program have been a true God send to our family. I do not know where our daughter would be if it were not for Seton Academy. We made a very specific decision to enroll our child at Seton. The Aquinas Program was one of the main reasons. However, along with that came the music and art programs, the great library, dedicated staff and the reinforcement of our beliefs. The Aquinas Program has been great for her. It gives her the extra help she needs. However, she also receives the extra push to do the work, because the staff knows my daughter and knows what she is capable of doing. The staff knows us too. The principal has been a great addition to our school. She has worked with the teachers, students, and parents to make our school a better place. She truly cares about the children and the best way for them to learn within the Catholic faith.

Posted January 03, 2013
Seton Academy is a very good school with small classes, excellent teachers and great programs. The children come from good homes with a lot of parent involvement. Although small, this school does a great job of preparing the kids for high school. Our two girls (4th and 6th grade) have gone to this school since kindergarten and thorougly enjoy themselves and feel part of a family, I would recommend this school to anyone that is unhappy with theirs.

Posted January 03, 2013
I have no complaints what so ever about this school, i am actually glad my 2 boys and soon 3rd son will be part of this small but amazing school. They take the time to get to know each childs needs academically. My kids are very happy to wake up every morning to go to school. They have the friendliest teachers, and staff. They listen to the needs of every child to help them succeed. The fact that at the same time they teach them to be better human beings and to treat each other with respect is a plus. Our Family loves this school and we hope they continue to educate kids the way they have til now.

Posted October 04, 2012
Seton Academy has so much to offer its students-a nurturing environment, a friendly and experienced staff, and a challenging curriculum. We are very fortunate to have a school of this caliber in our area. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Posted September 04, 2012
I love Seton Academy for my children because the school is unique in so many ways. The curriculum at Seton Academy is cutting edge, by far surpassing that of public schools, thanks to our principal, a doctor of education (one of only a few in the entire diocese, ) so I know that my children are being challenged. My kids truly learn, they don't just memorize facts for a standardized test like in public schools. Also, our excellent teachers not only do an exceptional job challenging our children to be better, but also embody the principals we expect in a Catholic school. Finally, the small class size allows individuality and personal attention, resulting in far less distractions or disturbances than other schools. I would and do recommend this wonderful school to any parent I meet.

Seton Academy 4

Posted September 03, 2012
We have had a fantastic experience at Seton Academy! Our local elementary school is a consistent low performer, which was the driving factor in our investigating other options. We have been welcomed into Seton with open arms, and I have been so pleased with my child's progress academically!

Seton Academy 4

Posted August 30, 2012
Wonderful school with amazing teachers! Seton is committed to educating the whole child mind and spirit and in creating a loving environment in which the children can grow in God's grace! We also have a full time kindergarten program! Schedule a tour and see for yourself! My family is blessed to be a part of it! Our school produces leaders of tomorrow that are strong in faith, education, morals, and values. All year long we do things for our community, and teach our children to share God's goodness.Our children have such passion and enthusiasm for learning.

Posted August 30, 2012
I am a grandparent of students at Seton and also a product of Catholic school education. The school's class size is a great advantage because the teachers are very dedicated. I have always felt that Catholic school teachers will give more than 100% to teach our children because they believe in what they are doing. As far as the principal is concerned, she is tough on academic matters but isn't that what we want for our children to succeed.

Seton Academy
623 6th Avenue, Bethlehem, PA  18018
Last modified Seton Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Seton Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.