Posted December 08, 2014
This is one amazing school. My husband and I were thrilled we got picked in the lottery. My son loves his teachers and classes. I have talked to so many different parents and they are all trying to get their children in. I have not heard one complaint.

Posted April 29, 2014
We love LVA and the staff. LVA prepares children for real world scenarios and offers a progressive international baccalaureate program. We are pleased with the curriculum and quality of work he brings homes each day. Th PTO is very involved and helps parents who work FT. My son is in track and baseball through our local school program and church. I know we made the right decision to send our son to LVA and we are thankful to be part of the LVA community.

Posted April 03, 2014
Lehigh Valley Academy Regional CS is a wonderful school that provides top of the line education. They continue to inspire the parent teacher environment for the best possible outcome for the students. They continue to inspire the children to always do their best!

Lehigh Valley Academy Regional Cs 1

Posted March 31, 2014
As others have commented, do NOT enroll your child here if you have an IEP. This school will go to great lengths to avoid providing any services. We have received nothing but difficulties from the school administration. Thank goodness we moved to a good school district so we can get our kids out of this place. Oh, and don't bother if your kid is gifted either, they apparently don't want to provide those services either.

Posted November 05, 2013
My son started 5 grade this school year at LVA and we have only good things to say. My son had a difficult 2 month adjusting to the new school which it's normal coming from a private Catholic School. I noticed my son has become more independent and more efficient since he started at LVA. Math and Reading levels are higher then the private school my son used to go to. He likes gym, Spanish, Art, and band lessons. Teachers are young and well prepared with latest technology and he loves the Eno board in the classroom. I can't be more happy to have my son attending LVA.

Posted November 04, 2013
My son has been at this school for 3 years, beginning in kindergarten. They have an all day kindergarten program, which you can't find in many public schools. They begin their day earlier then public schools and go longer at the end of the day as well. They begin a second language in kindergarten. They offer many classes you can't find at a public school, or public schools are taking away funding. LVA offers drama, music, art and Chinese. You must be an involved parent!! I love the education that my son has received thus far and would recommend anyone to enroll their child.

Posted October 01, 2013
My son loves this school and his teachers. He has been there since kg and is now in 2nd grade and we have seen nothing but positive and constant growth in him and his studies. He excels in his class, and we know his school environment aides and encourages that.

Posted October 01, 2013
This school is great. My kids have done great. Love full day kindergarten all the help they get in order to excel.

Posted September 04, 2013
US News and World Report ranked LVA as the second highest rated high school in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I am a parent of a senior at LVA who is getting courted by an extreme amount of colleges. Do your own homework on LVA and you will find a community of involved parents, students and teachers. The "home" district of LVA's charter is the Bethlehem area school district which to my knowledge is a horrible district. Some parents whose children are not "making it" in the BASD have first choice in the lottery system to send their kids to LVA. When their children don't fit into the advanced academics and the parental involvement approach, they come out here and trash what is a highly rated school. Please do your due diligence before registering your child.

Posted August 23, 2013
I have 4 kids in LVA and it been great. some kids don't make it there because is very hard for some of them. but is a place that build caricatures on kids, to build professionals , is no a place to baby seat your kids! it's a learning place. i know that the only time people seat to write a review is went they are mad with some one. I do it because LVA is a great school, and I have four excellent students to back me up!

Lehigh Valley Academy Regional Cs
1560 Valley Center Parkway, Bethlehem, PA  18017
Last modified Lehigh Valley Academy Regional Cs is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lehigh Valley Academy Regional Cs Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top