Posted May 15, 2014
Moravian Academy is a wonderful school full of rich traditions and yet very progressive. My son has been at Moravian for two years now and he has never been happier. The teachers and administration are very very encouraging and really get to know your child. Academics are highly emphasized, however the school also invests much time in helping the students build character as well. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have our son attend Moravian Academy.

Posted February 13, 2014
Great school ! My son has gone to his school since he was five. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful school.

Posted May 28, 2013
If you are looking to compare Moravian Academy to public school I can tell you from experience that it offers an exceptional education. We switched our child in the latter years of elementary school. She came from a very good public school where the teachers and facilities were wonderful but the curriculum was not at all challenging. The move was perfect for her: the curriculum is now both challenging and interesting. We particularly appreciate the social studies and science units which have all but disappeared from public school (except what needs to be taught for the PSSA) She is a new student! Cons would be the expense and distance both to the school and friend's houses (play dates and birthday parties can be 30 minutes away or more) As for the very negative review below: I'm happy things worked out for that child, but honestly, I'm glad that student wasn't in my daughter's class! I agree with the school that a child that contrary probably isn't a great addition to the student body. No school is a perfect fit for every student. Overall, if you are wondering if Moravian is right for your student I would recommend you spend a day. Our child knew immediately it was perfect for her!

Posted March 14, 2013
I can't say enough about the high quality education that is offered at Moravian Academy. Leaps ahead of most schools!!

Moravian Academy Lower School
422 Heckewelder Pl, Bethlehem, PA  18018
Last modified Moravian Academy Lower School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Moravian Academy Lower School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top