Birdsboro, PA

Posted February 08, 2014
My husband and myself are both products of Bcs .....we both graduated from there :) We loved it so much, we decided to send our three children there, with our youngest now a senior there. Berks Christian continues to be a " family school", you become part of that family when you send your kids there! All of my children participated and excelled in all the activities there........ As I truly believe in the " big fish, little pond" theory. All my kids got to act in plays, play on all sports teams, sing in choirs, and learn all they needed...... Because a smaller school allows EVERY ONE to be included! That gave them all the confidence they needed and used in their college and work life. I would highly recommend to anyone to send their children to Bcs !

Berks Christian School 2

Posted July 19, 2013
Like a parent said before, "this is a great place for a God centered atmosphere and being surrounded by caring people.", still, if you want your child concentrate on academic, don't come to this school.

Posted January 22, 2012
I graduated from BCS about 6 years ago. This school was great, and I have remained great friends with my fellow classmates even to this date. This is a great school, a great atmosphere, and if I still lived in PA, I would send my kids to BCS in a hearbeat!

Posted January 20, 2012
I have two children in elementary at BCS. We have been VERY pleased with the education they are receiving. Their teachers are loving, communicative, and experienced. They have a wonderful curriculum that makes sure the little ones are excellent readers and have a solid understanding of the building blocks of math. They will not float through and miss these important fundamentals at this school. And at the same time, vital Biblical principles are at the core of everything they teach. Service to the community, respect for teachers and fellow students, and a personal walk with Christ are fostered there. The "new" administration (it's been two or three years now) has only been a plus. They are constantly working hard to improve an already excellent school.

Posted April 28, 2011
Our experience at Berks Christian School has been wonderful. The school has exceeded our expectations academically, in extra-curricular areas, and most importantly, spiritually. Because of the size and the dedicated staff, our son has had the opportunity to compete in sports, act in plays, sing in choral productions that included a four city tour this Spring, lead worship services, participate in bible studies, while being challenged by a college-prep academic program. As he heads off to college, we can thank BCS for providing a quality, well-rounded education.

Berks Christian School 4

Posted April 27, 2011
Berks Christian School has been a wonderful experience for our children. THe class sizes allow for the teachers to really get to know your child. I am so thankful for the christian values and bible lessons the children are taught daily. By attending Christian school the Christian walk becomes a daily experience not just a Sunday thing. Parenting is difficult and partnering with a school that puts God first is very important.

Posted April 17, 2011
Our son was floundering in the Reading district because of inferior teaching/lesson plan & bullying: To watch him flower & grow within this magnificent institution is more than we could have prayed for. What is more important?? Values, God-based and a solid well-rounded education...it's all here1 Thank you for being! C & D Dudyk

Posted April 01, 2011
Berks welcomed my son into their NILD program and have made a huge impact on his life. The entire staff is caring torward all their students. They teach biblical values daily and have a continually enjoyable, friendly, respectful, and safe atmosphere for the kids.

Posted February 28, 2011
I absolutely LOVE the teachers at BCS! They know and love my children in a way that they would never get in a class of 25 or 30 in the public schools. I also look forward to their involvement in the extra-curricular events that the school offers. It is amazing, how much talent is hidden in the school. There must be something that draws it out, I think it is the loving atmosphere that allows children to shine!

Posted October 23, 2010
As a student at Berks Christian School I have found a institution that is truly focused on making Christ preeminent. At BCS I feel cared for and totally at home. The school has a particularly good music program - considering its size - and every year is becoming stronger academically, already boasting great science, Bible, and English programs. This is not a "fix your child" school, but students will find it a place to grow spiritually and put there faith into practice.

Berks Christian School
926 Philadelphia Ter, Birdsboro, PA  19508
Last modified Berks Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Berks Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top