9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

North Star High School 1

Posted March 05, 2014
I'm currently attending this school and I can honestly say that it's been the worst four years of my school career. The guidance department would be the same if we didn't have one. I will be attending the University of Pittsburgh - Main Campus this fall and the only thanks I'll give out are to myself. They've had FAFSA completion nights after most major universities' FAFSA's are already due. (March 3rd after the March 1st deadline.) Do not send your children here. If you like conservative hypocrites who practice blatant favoritism and allow kids to chew snuff in school, then this is your school.

North Star High School 5

Posted March 17, 2010
I have been going to North Star High School ever since I was a little girl in Preschool. It is a good school when you get around the drama. The teacher's are nice and so are the subs.

North Star High School 5

Posted February 21, 2007
Although it is a small school district, its programs and educators are unparalleled. North Star proves that a huge tax base is not necessary to do an excellent job at educating students. The more I see of other school districts and the students they produce, the more I contemplate moving back to the area so that my daughter can receive a sound education from sound educators.

North Star High School 4

Posted September 18, 2003
I went to North Star since I was in kindergarden, and now I am a sophmore and I just moved to Conemaugh Valley. I would recommend North Star to any new students because the kids are really nice, and friendly. It would be a great place to have your kids start. Plus it is a small little town with low crime rate... put your kids there.

North Star High School
400 Ohio St, Boswell, PA  15531
Last modified North Star High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Star High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top