St. Mark Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2011
My daughter attends this school. I have been incredibly impressed so far with the educational quality and the feeling of community this school offers. Far from my own public school education, St. Mark School offers a true sense of caring to every student and family. The teachers and administration are compassionate, eager to help and address any issues that arise, and are truly concerned about the well-being and success of every child. I look forward to continuing to be a part of the St. Mark community as my children grow.

St. Mark Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
One of my daughters graduated from St. Mark. I currently have 2 children in St. Mark School. I graduated from St. Mark many moons ago. I have been very happy with the education and the new principal. The teachers are top notch. There has been so much academic improvement over the past 2 years with the new principal in place. A state of the art science lab is almost complete, Smart boards for every class and a portable technology center so every child has a laptop during their compter class. The staff is very understanding and fair to all. Cliques don't work with the new administration - everyone is equal. I am very ahppy.

St. Mark Elementary School 4

Posted November 15, 2008
I went to St. Mark's for 9 years and so did my siblings. I graduated 2 years ago and I miss it every single day. I made the best friends. Students from other schools came to our school if they were having problems at other schools every year because everyone in our school was so friendly and open-minded. The school was small but much like a family. I learned a lot and 90% of my class graduated with honors and went into all honors classes in high school. It has changed a lot since I went there but I still always say if I had one wish I'd go back to school there for a day because I loved school when I went there. I'm unsure how it is now because a new principal took over but I'm sure it's still wonderful and I honestly have learned a lot.

St. Mark Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
I attended St Mark's back from 1982-1990, and now my daughter Samantha is in her second year there. It has been a outstanding school for both education, and spirtuality. From all the staff and parents that I have been in contact with I have never heard nothing but all good!

St. Mark Elementary School
1024 Radcliffe St, Bristol, PA  19007
Last modified St. Mark Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Mark Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top