Bristol, PA

Warren Snyder-John Birotti El School 2

Posted January 21, 2013
This school has some excellent caring teachers. That being said, we had to remove our child due to the huge bullying problem that the administration refuses to get under control.

Posted April 21, 2010
I think this is a wonderful school. The reading programs and the PTA are wonderful.

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted August 19, 2009
My daughter came to synder girotti in the first grade and was very pleased with her teacher then and even more so as she has moved on now to the 5 th grade .Befor hear she was in a private school witch had a great succes rate but money did't allow us to futher her education there. When she was enrolled in the public school i very impressed to see that they use the same books ,hard back n workbook. Also the accademics exceeded my exspections with the changing of classes for those children who are above or below or just rite on the level they need. Another great aspect is they have extra help if it is needed and not to mention the children love all the extra activaties such as dances and clubs . My daughter and i have enjoyed every teacher and staff member thus far .

Posted April 30, 2009
My daughter is curretnly in 4th grade and started at this school in pre K. I can say that each and every teacher she has had is truly dedicated to the children and teaching. I have not had a problem with any teacher at all. The Principal an dher assistant run a nice school that the children are happy to go to each day. Some of the children however are bullies and the school does try to handle these situations properly.

Posted February 19, 2009
My 2 Grandsons attend school here. They are getting the best grades EVER and are VERY happy!! Thank you.

Posted February 03, 2009
I am very pleased with this school, the teachers are great and are so willing to take their time with the students. Mrs. Parm is great she actually works with these kids. I have nothing bad to say about the school. Can't waith for the new school in the fall of 09

Warren Snyder-John Birotti El School 2

Posted February 28, 2008
My child is in 2nd grade. I'm a little dissatisfied with the school's curriculum. The kids get so much work thrown at them during the day-that she doesn't know if she is coming or going. All has to be done and turned in on time. I am a concerned parent. I want to know how my child is doing and grading system. I was told by her current teacher that she felt that I had some hostility toward her and she felt like I was harrassing her because I was asking her questions about my child. What a horrible thing to say to a concerned parent. As fast as I can, my child will be coming out of this school! The administration is no better. I would not recommend this school.

Posted July 10, 2007

Warren Snyder-John Birotti El School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
My son is now in 3rd grade, we have loved every one of his teachers . He has received an exceptional education and is learning something new everyday. The teachers are so caring and nurturing, that it makes the transaction easier for me as a parent. I can't say enough about his education and the teachers response to his needs both educationally as well as personally. I am extremely happy with Snyder-girotti and look forward to the few years he has left there. Jackie

Warren Snyder-John Birotti El School
450 Beaver St, Bristol, PA  19007
Last modified Warren Snyder-John Birotti El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Snyder-John Birotti El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top