K-6 & Ungraded
Bristol, PA

Lafayette El School 2

Posted May 31, 2013
We first moved here 6 years ago and my daughter has attended this school since kindergarten. Overall this is school is ok...not one of the best I have seen, they change principals almost every year. The teachers are great, the school is in ok condition...wish there was more funding for this school district, maybe we wouldnt have such a low rating if the teachers were provided the tools they need for teaching our children...SAD!!!!

Posted March 09, 2012
My son has attended Lafayette for 2 yrs & loves it. The teachers/staff are always friendly, helpful & professional. Mrs. Ireland keeps the office running smoothly. There are great volunteers who run the weekly school store, plus annual book fair & holiday store. Not to mention wonderful movie nights with a huge screen, plus annual zoo trips, make this a fun school!

Posted June 05, 2011
the sixth grade teachers there are amazing !!!!! lafayette is the greatest school!!!! i am pleased aboout my daughters education ms.wilhelm is beyond a great teacher she taught my daughter a lot of things she is amazing ms.ireland to they're old principle mr.moore was outstanding

Lafayette El School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
I am impressed with how quickly my kindergartener has progressed in his reading level. he is proficient or advanced in his studies and I am impressed with everything this school does to advance it's students. Lafayette should be acknowledged more for its accomplishments.

Lafayette El School 0

Posted October 05, 2008
my daughter attended Lafayette for a year, we were new to the area and the staff went out of their way to make her feel comfortable. I had heard negative comments about the district but i'm glad I decided to give it a try personal reasons caused to relocate but I feel as if Lafayette is a hidden goldmine! Thanks for everything Ms. Ireland!

Posted August 26, 2005
My two children only attended Lafayette Elementary School for 7 weeks, but they loved it! We moved here from Europe and my children didn t speak English that well. The principal, teachers and the other children did everything to help them get started, and made them feel welcome. They picked up new words every day, and now they even speak English to each other sometimes when they play. Unfortunately they have to change schools due to the ESL program, we hope that the next one has just as dedicated teachers!

Posted October 27, 2004
- a former student
After attending Lafayette from grades 3-5, I left a better person. I now attend PSU and can honestly say I coulddn't have done it without the wonderful people at Lafayette. Nicholas Ciasullo is a fantastic mentor for the children, while still carrying out the necessary disciplinary actions. As stated in prior reviews, there is a large handicapped population which, I think, makes the students stronger mentally and motionally.

Lafayette El School 4

Posted July 27, 2004
I went to Lafayette Elem from K - 6 grades and I loved it and I can still remember all of the teachers' names that I had in order (some of the teachers are still there). My son was attending a private school where he falling behind because of the high achievement standards this school set. I still lived in the neighborhood and thought why isn't my son attending Lafayette. After hearing such negative commentary from others about the school district I didn't want to be apart of it, but as a parent in my opinion being actively involved helps regardless of what school your child attends. So Thank you Lafayette for the outstanding job you have done for so long.

Posted August 26, 2003
My child is in the Learning Support group in the school. When it comes to dedication to the students, the school is right on the money. I have never seen a group of proffesionals, work as hard as they do to put the students first. Also, I would LOVE to add, there are alot of handicap children in the school and the regular students are so respectful and polite to the other kids. Thank you very much for allowing me to get the opportunity to brag about the school that has done wonders for my child.

Lafayette El School
4201 Fayette Dr, Bristol, PA  19007
Last modified Lafayette El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top