Bad
Good

Outstanding leadership from the top down-the principal is the best I've ever experienced and I have not had one issue with another of my two children's teachers, four years running. I cannot imagine a bad review for this school, but I think that we can see that the lone bad review seems to have a personal issue and unrealistic expectations.

I went here for 5th grade when I was 10 and now my daughter attends Coebourn. I thought it was excellent back then and it still is today. There are even some of the same teachers as there was when I went. Very family and community oriented.

I agree Coebourn is an ourstanding Blue Ribbon School. I was very lucky to be involved with Coebourn for the past 8 years. The entire staff, PTL is very caring. I can only say positive things about this school. My children have very happy memories.

This school is the best school in Penn Delco. It is a National Blue Ribbon School and the teachers and staff are wonderful. I went to school her and I also came back to the area because it is a wonderful place to be!

I went there as a child over 35 years ago...was a great school then, and it is a better school now, I moved back here from New Jersey so my son could go there....

our daughter needed halp with her gardes, we had a meeting with her teacher and the school staff, her grades have slipped further and now the teacher loads her up with homework, and unrealistic assignments, she has started blaming the parents , we feel she is retaliating and making sure our child fails.our child cries and feels like her teacher hates her. we are afraid if we speak up again our child will endure more abuse by this teacher.

I think this school is excellent, great faculty, caring and devoted.

Last modified Coebourn El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.