PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Lady of Charity School

Posted October 13, 2010
Dedicated teachers and staff work to inculcate solid values for all students, not only the Catholic ones.

Posted October 12, 2007
Our son has attended OLC since he was a 3 year old preschooler. He is now in second grade and he loves his school. When I call or go in to help out I am always greeted in a friendly manner. We are especially pleased with the religious education our son is receiving. We are also quite impressed with the music education program. I am very happy with my choice to send my child to OLC school!

Posted May 16, 2004
Our Lady of Charity is a wonderful school. The faculty is loving and caring and truly concerned about each child as an individual. There is a strong line of communication with parents. My child is attending the preschool at present. My husband and I are extremely pleased with his development. Christian values as well as social skills and academics were introduced. We feel Our Ladu of Charity is our child's home away from home.

Our Lady of Charity School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
OLC offers us a quality alternative to the public school system. My children receive an education in a community based school where morals and respect are components of its strong foundation.

Posted August 26, 2003
Our family moved to this community two years ago. I worried about my child going to a new school, trying to fit in and keeping up her 'B' average. The first day of school the staff and children were so kind and caring, I knew we had made the right choice. In this day and age, children need encouragement, discipline and love, not only from home, but school as well. My daughter is growing into an outstanding young adult who cares about people and her community. And attending OLC reflects the Christian teachings.

Our Lady of Charity School
249 Upland Rd, Brookhaven, PA  19015
Last modified Our Lady of Charity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8