Brookhaven, PA

Posted April 16, 2015
I attended TCA as a student from 6th through 12th grade, and when I and my wife had our four children, we were very pleased to send all four of our children to TCA, each one starting in 1st grade. All four of them are either in college now or have graduated from college, and their academic success at the collegiate level is a strong testimony to the excellent academic preparation that TCA offers. As good as TCA was when I attended in the 1970's, I believe it is a much stronger institution now, due in part to the classical education model, but mainly to the continued devotion of the faculty and staff to the spiritual development of the students.

The Christian Academy 1

Posted June 10, 2014
My children will not be returning. Make sure you are clear with administration if your child has any learning differences, and make sure the teacher is aware.

The Christian Academy 2

Posted October 24, 2013
I was a student there from grade 1-7 and it was great but then I transferred to public school in 8th, then I went back to TCA because I missed it. The second time around it was awful they treat you different because you came from a public school and I didn't go to church anymore and they criticize me for it so I transferred back to Public School and I'm happy to say I will never go back to TCA.

Posted April 21, 2013
Our daughter started at the Christian Academy this past fall and I cannot express how blessed we feel to have found this school. She looks forward to going to school everyday and she has progressed wonderfully. The faculty are very responsive and there is a true sense of teamwork between the teacher and the parents. We LOVE it!!!

Posted September 23, 2012
My kids just started attending TCA, they love it andI l LOVE IT! I know Phil 4:19 is true in the life of my family. Love all of you at TCA and may God continue to bless you as you bless our kids.

Posted May 25, 2010
My child will start The Christian Academy for the first time in August. I received a warm welcome from the faculty members that I have come into contact with thus far. We are looking forward to a life time experience for my child as well as myself.

Posted June 19, 2006
Excellent academic and spiritual guidance that prepares your child for life in the 'real' world. My son transferred to TCA in the 12th grade ( after spending his previous years in a public school system). He said it was the best experience...the only regret being that he had not attended sooner.

Posted May 25, 2004
This was my sons 1st year at TCA and I have never been more pleased with his progress and attitude towards learning. Since our first visit to TCA, when a student (of his own free will) personally invited my son to come and attend, through the first day of school when my son proclaimed, 'I love this school', to the end of our first year and the same excitement is there. The postive family atmosphere that centers around Jesus is what makes this school an asset to the community and the most valuable use of money that can be put toward my sons future. Even substituting and speaking with Jr and Sr high students the most moving thing has been when the children say, 'I'm not just a student - but, people actually care about me.'

Posted September 09, 2003
A wonderful, warm environment for learning! The classical method of education teaches the children critical thinking skills, which are missing from many schools. Respect for others is held in hight regard. The students are not just names on the rollbook, they are truly known, nurtured and appreciated by the staff. Worth every penny we are investing in our children!

The Christian Academy