Bad
Good

My children attend Crestview Elementary School, we switched from St. Pats and the experience has been very rewarding for my children. The teachers respond to my questions and concerns and they have kept my informed from day 1. The staff has been great too.

I moved to PA less than a year ago. Crestview is a great school, the staff are great and my daughters love their new school

Wonderful School, My kids love the teacher. The staff keeps you up to date on anything you need to know

I moved here as a military family and have been absolutely impressed with this school, the teachers, the PTO, and the students. We have a special needs child and the school did everything they could to help him while he combats cancer. The principal, Ms. Holly, is outstanding as are all the teachers, aids, staff and other assistants. I would select this school district in looking for a home in Carlisle. Thanks Crestview!

Crestview is an excellent school. The staff are very involved with all the children-not just their own assigned students. Mrs. Holly is very involved in the day to day running of the school. They have a lot of family events that are always lots of fun. Crestview has an excellent support staff, who are commited to helping their students succeed.

Crestview Elementary principal leadership and involvement is the best we have observed in three different districts we have lived. Miss Holley knows her students by name and is involved in ALL aspects of the school days from busses arriving, serving lunch, and students departing each day. Teachers are engaged and caring. They are committed to developing all the children to their full potential. We were very impressed with the school's 'Learner to Leader' program which promotes life-long learning to make a positive difference in the world. Discipline and safety standards are enforced positively. School spirit and patriotism sets the standard.

I want to give the over all teachers qualities 9. They tried really hard and my children are doing great.

Last modified Crestview El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.