Posted July 22, 2014
My children attend Crestview Elementary School, we switched from St. Pats and the experience has been very rewarding for my children. The teachers respond to my questions and concerns and they have kept my informed from day 1. The staff has been great too.

Posted August 24, 2013
I moved to PA less than a year ago. Crestview is a great school, the staff are great and my daughters love their new school

Posted August 24, 2013
Wonderful School, My kids love the teacher. The staff keeps you up to date on anything you need to know

Posted March 15, 2013
I moved here as a military family and have been absolutely impressed with this school, the teachers, the PTO, and the students. We have a special needs child and the school did everything they could to help him while he combats cancer. The principal, Ms. Holly, is outstanding as are all the teachers, aids, staff and other assistants. I would select this school district in looking for a home in Carlisle. Thanks Crestview!

Posted February 27, 2012
Crestview is an excellent school. The staff are very involved with all the children-not just their own assigned students. Mrs. Holly is very involved in the day to day running of the school. They have a lot of family events that are always lots of fun. Crestview has an excellent support staff, who are commited to helping their students succeed.

Posted March 07, 2010
Crestview Elementary principal leadership and involvement is the best we have observed in three different districts we have lived. Miss Holley knows her students by name and is involved in ALL aspects of the school days from busses arriving, serving lunch, and students departing each day. Teachers are engaged and caring. They are committed to developing all the children to their full potential. We were very impressed with the school's 'Learner to Leader' program which promotes life-long learning to make a positive difference in the world. Discipline and safety standards are enforced positively. School spirit and patriotism sets the standard.

Crestview El School 1

Posted April 20, 2009

Crestview El School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
I want to give the over all teachers qualities 9. They tried really hard and my children are doing great.

Posted May 15, 2006

Crestview El School 4

Posted January 22, 2006

Crestview El School
240 Longs Gap Rd, Carlisle, PA  17013
Last modified Crestview El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestview El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top