Posted July 30, 2013
My kids attended Bellaire for the 2011-2012 school year and were in 3rd and 5th grade (we are military and were there only for 1 year). The teachers here (except 1) are fantastic!! The principal was VERY proactive and helped us with the instance of his 1 teacher that was a 'wrong fit' for our child. The band program is great, as is the art program. The gifted teacher is fabulous and made my kids think outside of the box. Even the nurse and secretaries know all of the kids and care for them like they are there own. I'd enroll my kids in Bellaire again in a heartbeat if ever given the chance!

Posted July 29, 2013
Excellent teachers and staff, the teachers take great pride in teaching education to their students.

Posted January 20, 2011
My son attend Bellaire and my husband and I just love everything about it! The teachers and staff are amazing! ..And they have a wonderful Principal!

Posted September 18, 2008
Great School! Highly involved and visible principal. He knows the kids by name when he greets them in the morning. Caring teachers, great staff, first class facility. We are a military family that moves often and consider this school amongst the best we seen. Miss Redmond is a great 4th grade teacher--we could not be happier.

Bellaire El School 4

Posted February 21, 2007

Posted February 15, 2007

Bellaire El School
905 Waggoner's Gap Rd, Carlisle, PA  17013
Last modified Bellaire El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellaire El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top