Carmichaels, PA

Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School 4

Posted March 20, 2011
Was educated by Carmichaels Area schools including the H.S. graduated in 1969. I think we received what we as students put into it far as a good education. Good old saying (nothing ventured nothing gained) Young people today want to blame everyone else for their failures not only as students but the parents too. Buck stops with YOU. You look and many influential prominent and great leaders got their start at Carmichaels.

Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School 0

Posted May 01, 2008
I attended Carmichaels for a good portion education including all of high school and I find the school far from perfect, but definitely decent considering the socio-economic plight of the region its located. The education I received from Carmichaels helped me get into a top tier liberal arts college and now I am off to Villanova University School of Law. Basically the problems with the school deal with the local society as a whole. I did well because I am an ambitious person and I came from a family that pushed me to do well. If you want to do good, you will go far if you graduate from Carmichaels.

Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School 4

Posted January 15, 2008

Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School 1

Posted June 07, 2007
- a former student
I felt cheated when I went to Carmichaels. Nobody wanted to learn and nobody wanted to teach. I was a gifted student but I felt average. When I went to college I realized my true potential because they challenged me to become great not just ok. College is frustrating but I can do it. Don't let college be frustrating for your children.

Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School 1

Posted November 08, 2006
My child attended 8th, 9th & 10th gr., pulled him out to do cyber school. My child is truly receiving a better education. It seemed that most Carmichaels teachers, my child had, did not take the time to make sure each child was learning the material taught. I would not recommend Carmichaels Area School to anyone.

Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School 2

Posted December 01, 2004
- a former student
I'm not a parent but I went to school at Carmichaels my whole life(04 grad), now that I'm in college I've realized what a lack of an education I received. I would never send my kids to school here and you shouldn't either if you want them to actually get a worthwhile education.

Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School 2

Posted January 10, 2004
- a former student
Neither parents nor teachers seemed very involved when I went to school ('02 grad). I would suggest that anyone thinking of moving to this area considers that the schools are lacking in every area important to a childs development.

Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School
300 West Greene St, Carmichaels, PA  15320
Last modified Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carmichaels Area Junior-Senior High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top