Carmichaels, PA

Carmichaels Area El Center 5

Posted August 01, 2009

Carmichaels Area El Center 4

Posted August 01, 2008
We moved here half way through the year. I was very hesitant on the school because she just transferred from a really nice school. We had to buzz to even get in the door. I knew she was safe. Once I took her in, I was at ease. the office personal was very helpful and kind. The curriculum was more advanced, which was great for her. The school supplies were supplied. I was told that is what we pay taxes for. Wow! I loved almost everything about it. The only thing I did not like, is my daughter is easily distracted and there was two hours everyday to get schoolwork done, and then you can play. While she was still sitting there trying to work other kids are playing right by her desk. She never seemed to get recess. She is very smart mostly A's just couldn't concentrate.

Carmichaels Area El Center 1

Posted November 06, 2007

Carmichaels Area El Center 4

Posted December 05, 2006
My son is in the second grade at Carmichaels Elementary and I am very happy with his progress to date. My wife and I contemplated doing private school, but I am a product of public school and I believe that as long as the parent is involved all will be fine, which is the case with us. My son scored in the 91% in reading on the Terra Novas last year, even with a less than adequate teacher. This year he has great teachers and his grades reflect it, mostly A's with a few B's mixed in. His actions speak volumes also with little discipline needed this year. We are very involved parents, please give your child that same gift. If there is a negative to Carmichaels, it would be the lack of parent involvement. Please parents, it's not just your child, it is our community that is at risk.

Carmichaels Area El Center
225 North Vine St, Carmichaels, PA  15320
Last modified Carmichaels Area El Center is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carmichaels Area El Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top