Carnegie, PA

Carnegie El School 5

Posted April 29, 2014
I am happy with my sons progress at this school. They have the right discipline and learning strategy. Parents have to help with the learning process too. I feel I have great feedback and know what is expected of my child daily.

Carnegie El School 4

Posted March 24, 2014
Crafton and Rosslyn Farms did not want to build one modern school. It is funny though that all the special needs children come here.So not only do we have more lower income children but we have all the special needs. It does take away from my child's learning. They try hard at Carnegie to educate everybody. Those scores are higher at Crafton Elementary due to less distractions in the classrooms I am sure. Remember Rosslyn all roads to CV lead to Carnegie. I know you are all better than us. We get screwed on the whole deal. I think that if you connect land to Pittsburgh a judge could decide to send you to the city schools. Now that would be ironic....

Carnegie El School 5

Posted March 08, 2012
I have had a great experience with this school. The classrooms are small, teachers are attentive and caring, and so many additional enrichment opportunities have been offered to my two boys. We moved here three years ago and it has been nothing but positives. My boys love going to school each day.

Carnegie El School 2

Posted June 26, 2007
Carnegie Elem.has been a big disappointment. A changing of principals(last yr.)and superintendent(2yrs ago)our current class size has gone from 18 to 26 children. The resources are not the best,and if you participate in band/chorus you are taken out of classes.The kids are starting 'non-grouping' classes in September,which means everyone is thrown together vs. group together based on knowledge. As you think about sending your child to this school, consider that the Superintendent and School Board are more concerned about PSSA scores instead of education. This school at best is mediocre.

Carnegie El School 2

Posted June 24, 2006
Many teachers don't want to listen to the parents about the child(ren). Thank you to the support staff that do. I have enjoyed working with them in the past and look forward to doing so next year. If the teachers took the time to listen then their job would be easier!

Carnegie El School 4

Posted May 22, 2006

Carnegie El School 3

Posted February 14, 2005

Carnegie El School
301 Franklin Ave, Carnegie, PA  15106
Last modified Carnegie El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carnegie El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top