6-8|Private

Bad
Good

Like another reviewer said, there are better Jewish day schools in the Philadelphia, like Abrams Hebrew Academy. My child went to Perelman, but I switched because Abrams was that much better.

there are better day school options in this area- look really hard beyond the surface with this school

dis skewl be ewfal! i lernd nutin der! dey wear vary evuhl 2 de stedants! Wee dint herv uny sendwutcs 4 lanch. :( techrz dint tel stedants uny noledg. Jewz zkwel waz nut rully juwiz. Preyr waz buring! End sewwww lung! ughhhhh.

This school is a great school. The student to teacher ratio is very low which is good. Very good teachers. Bi-lingual curriculum. Teaches Jewish believes very well.

Saligman instilled in me a dedication to learning and exploration as well as a commitment to continue questioning my teachers, my peers, and myself. As a member of the first graduating class, I learned that I have a voice that is worth listening to and I am a person worth communicating with. For those three years, I am eternally grateful.

I am a student at Saligman Middle School and I have been going to Perelman Jewish Day School since I was in kindergarden. It is a great school that teaches not only about Jeiwsh life, prayers, laws, and other things, but it also teaches the required general studies classes. I have an excellent math class. The teachers know full well how to teach a class, and when somebody gets out of line, they get written up.

Last modified Perelman Jewish Day School-Saligman Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8