Clifton Heights, PA

St Eugene Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2014
I am a student at saint eugene school. Saint eugene is a very small school, yet I feel so very comfortable here. Without the way that the teachers teach and their kind way of letting the students know that they're just like family, my life wouldn't be changed. I am so lucky to be in saint eugene!

Posted October 07, 2009
St Eugene's is a very small Catholic grade school struggling in today's economy. Despite limited funds and a very tight budget, they provide top notch education in addition to teaching important Christian values. St Eugene's staff works tirelessly to make sure each and every student is taught problem solving and social skills that they will need to solve real world issues in the future. St Eugene's students' tuition is partially funded through the support of the parish and it is this sense of community investment in the future of the children that makes St Eugene's so special.

Posted October 04, 2009
My grandson goes there and is doing very well and really likes the school and his teachers

Posted September 29, 2009
St. Eugene's school and church will always be home to us. My son, my husband and I were all fortunate enough to attend. We made a tough decision to move 2 years ago and leaving St Eugene's parish is one of our biggest regrets. It is a wonderful school and community. We miss it so much!

Posted September 28, 2009
For such a small school, they have state of the art technology. The Catholic ideals are present always, but they're preparing the kids for the future. We love it.

St Eugene Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted September 22, 2009
There is a committment by the Pastor, Administrators, Teachers, Parents and children to create a positive learning experience for the children who attend St. Eugene's School. You can feel it when you come on to the campus.

Posted September 20, 2009
Awesome School spirit and great neighborhood.

Posted September 18, 2009
I love the small close knit community. Everyone looks out for each other. It's a friendly atmosphere. A good place to be!

Posted September 18, 2009
St. Eugenes is the best school because they have heart and spirit!

St Eugene Elementary School
110 South Oak Avenue, Clifton Heights, PA  19018
Last modified St Eugene Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Eugene Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top