Coatesville, PA

North Brandywine Middle School 2

Posted November 17, 2014
This school has a 40/60 rating. Although since going here has raised my grades from F's to A's, there is extremely foul language used by students, MANY allegations of criminal misconduct, and extremely defiant behavior. The teachers at this school are amazing and I do come to learn, but the students are another story. Not all, or even half, but some students are extremely disrespectful, immature, and commit acts that defy the law. If you are a strong person who comes to school to learn, this school would be okay for you. Unless you don't report it, bullying is handled very well and is not tolerated. If you have anxiety, poor emotional strength, or get distracted easily, this school is not right for you.

Posted October 15, 2014
NBMS has been amazing in understanding and accomodating my daughter's special needs. I have had nothing but positive experiences here. The teachers' proactive approach to educational and social items I have not even asked for has been so comforting. We could not be happier.

Posted April 24, 2014
Our school has the most down to earth, dedicated, do anything for you teachers and staff. We are fighting financial issues in our school district and although there is not much to fund events, the school has a way of making day to day life at this school fun and exciting. I challenge any school in the country, let alone, PA, that can make horrible conditions seems uneventful.

Posted April 22, 2014
North Brandywine Middle School has been a great experience so far. The principal, Ms. Taylor, is very attentive and involved along with many of the other teachers. My daughter has advanced academically since attending this year.

Posted April 19, 2014
This District may have it's problems but many of the schools in the District are awesome. We have a very diverse group of students and the teachers are great. Our Principal and Vice Principal are the best and really have an open door policy and listen to parents and help with any problems. My son loves this school and is getting a great education. The music program is top notch. I hope they add more computer classes and bring back world language and shop though. The school is old but they clean it well. The PTA is the best and work really hard to offset the cost of field trips for all our families.

North Brandywine Middle School 1

Posted April 23, 2013
This is a terrible school district as a whole! The teachers/staff are only human. They do the best they can. However, these schools have a very high rate of crime, drugs, and VIOLENCE!!! In fact, my son was getting beat up in the bathrooms. I had to pull him out. My daughter comes home with a new horror story everyday about the violence. I just started counselling with her to help control her panic attacks brought on by this violence. With that being said, the teachers do the best they can with the kids that are truly there to learn. Unfortunately for those kids, though, they are few and far between & fall through the cracks. TOO many distractions. You would be doing your child a true disservice by allowing them to go to Coatesville Public Schools - try a Charter School instead....just a suggestion.

North Brandywine Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff and administrators at North Brandywine go the extra mile for all of the students entrusted to their care and also the staff is looked upon as family. The atmosphere that is shown everyday is one of success is the key to the future.

Posted August 29, 2009
I am a very happy parent of NBMS. My daughters have come so far. When they entered NBMS their test scores were low, but with the fabulous teachers and caring administrative team my daughters are now scoring advance on their PSSA's. My youngest daughter can't wait to return to school because she misses Ms. Sober and Mrs. Young. This is the best middle school in the district. Way to go NBMS!!!

Posted March 08, 2009

Posted November 03, 2008

North Brandywine Middle School
256 Reeceville Rd, Coatesville, PA  19320
Last modified North Brandywine Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Brandywine Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top