Coatesville, PA

Scott Middle School 1

Posted February 26, 2015
Scott middle school seems to take children fighting as a joke. and refuses to tell concerened parents about their children.

Posted December 06, 2013
I am a four year community resident who has recently become familiar with Scott Middle School. Comments - Great learning environment. The building, recently renovated, is a throwback to the days of a quality neighborhood education. The faculty qualifications are first class and their commitment to the learning process is traditional yet forward thinking. Nice job Scott MS!

Posted October 20, 2013
My son really likes this school. He's been there since January. Though, the teachers could involve the parents more and let them know when the kids have homework.

Posted August 31, 2013
my school was the first school on that block before we had about 2000 people in are school an we had so many kids that they had to make other middle schools an are school has sports in 6th grade. :0 :)

Posted September 08, 2011
After my son came home from school ( this will be his first year as an eight grader ). He was very happy, optimistic; he said, "mom! I love the school, the teachers, the principal are very respectful, even I got friends, you should see the huge library they have!" This is the kind of happiness I wanted it to see after he's last year struggle in another school. My day passed with worries, He made my afternoon after I sow his face, and he started to describe his day, I saw a happy child. Then, this new school year promise to be the best for him not also as an student, but as an individual. Thanks!

Posted August 30, 2009
you wouldnt expect scott to be a good school considering the bad rep. we get but the school has great teachers and i actually learn alot during my classes. we have lots of great extra-curricular activictes that help you get to know people and if you do a sport you get to have fun with your friends, all around i think scott is a great school.

Posted February 19, 2009
I attend Scott and it just blows me away how beautiful and exuberant this school is. It is an honor to call myself a pupil of Scott Middle School. The principle that is in charge of this school (Dr.Walker) is very understanding... as are the teachers. The former principle has changed Scott inside as well as out. The extra-curricular activities Scott provides are excellent! This school is heartwarmaing and just a great atmosphere to be around.

Posted May 24, 2008
Dr. Powell makes this school an acedemic success. Best school in the County.

Scott Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2006
This school (Scott Middle School) was a surprise to me entering its doors. A school located in the center of a city, who would of thought it could be good. The building takes your breath away and the staff welcomes you as you enter the doors. It is truly a delight. The school has good teachers and an exceptional extra-curricular environment. The school provides extra services like Tennis camps to Saturday school, from student ran concerts to spectacular students art-work display and everything in between. This school is a wonderful secret. This summer (2006) Scott kicks off its first summer boot camp; with involvement in financial planning, basic skills review, web designing, and so much more. It s a wonderful way to show off the students ideas and the workshops are free to the students.

Scott Middle School
800 Olive St, Coatesville, PA  19320
Last modified Scott Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top