Collegeville, PA

Posted April 30, 2010
The school offers creative outlets for the students.

Posted April 27, 2010
I have 2 children in this amazing school which fosters traditional values in a contemporary environment with a rigorous curriculum

St. Eleanor Elementary School 0

Posted February 18, 2009
St Eleanor's School has a Great and Dedicated staff for our children. Thank God for Catholic Schools!

Posted October 01, 2007

St. Eleanor Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2005

Posted May 31, 2004
- a former student
St. El's is a great school. The administration is unbelievable, outgoing and all around perfect for the school. St. Eleanor provides everything a kid could want or need. The building is absolutely spotless due to some of the best maintenance staff I have ever seen! Can't say enough about it! PS. Parental involvement is not important in everything the kids do. It's just fine if not too much at St. Eleanor and the administration has nothing to do with it.

Posted May 24, 2004
I feel very fortunate to have my children in a school that gives them a high quality education in an environment tht reinforces our faith and values we have at home. Through the numerous opportunities I've had to volunteer at St. Eleanor's I have observed a loving, faith-filled school where the teachers strive to meet the individual needs of each child. I have seen teachers recognize the different learning styles children have and I like the cooperative learning activities I've seen that promote teamwork and respect for others. I also like the emphasis on reading--Read Alouds and SSR in the classroom. This school is also fortunate to have reading and math specialists as well as a school counselor. In addition to the variety of sports available, they also have a jazz band and Reading Olympics teams. There is something for everyone here.

St. Eleanor Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
Parental involvement is low, not because for a lack of trying but because of the current exclusionary stand by the administration. Over all it is a very good school educationally and from a personal standpoint as well.

Posted September 09, 2003
I have two children that attend Saint Eleanor School. I could not be happier with the quality education they receive or the respect they are taught at school. Catholic schools are not just about incorporating religion into a child's everyday school experience - it's more about motivated teachers who want to teach (they get paid less than public school teachers) and children who want to learn. Catholic schools do not tolorate behaviors that may be tolorated in the public school system.

St. Eleanor Elementary School
701 Locust St, Collegeville, PA  19426
Last modified St. Eleanor Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Eleanor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top