Collegeville, PA

Posted May 15, 2012
Love this school! I would not have my children anywhere else. My children come home from school singing songs to the Lord. I thank God everyday for placing this church and school in our lives.

Posted February 26, 2010
As a student of this school i would recommend Valley Forge Baptist Academy to anyone who wants to make a diffrence in the world. Yes there are rules, yes there is authority, and yes they do have high standards but whats wrong with any of that? This is a school that puts God first and has students that take the initiative when it comes to placing God first in their life

Posted February 25, 2010
Wonderful school, careing staff. It's a dream come true for a parent.

Posted January 15, 2010

Posted December 08, 2009
This is an outstanding school! By far one of the best! The principal is amazing! (So are the pastors.) Yes, the rules are tough, but guess what? I've never had to worry about gangs, school shootings, teachers after my child, etc. When your leaders answer to God, you have success!

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted November 29, 2008
The staff and faculty at this school focus on what is truly important.

Posted November 29, 2008
This school has produced some quality students that excel in the workforce.

Valley Forge Baptist Academy 0

Posted October 29, 2007
I have had over a decade of experience with this school - we are thrilled with the education our children are getting - our oldest qualified for a scholarship with taking the SATs for the first time! More importantly, we are excited about the Christian leaders they are becoming. The graduating seniors have shone as leaders and examples at their various colleges!

Valley Forge Baptist Academy 0

Posted October 13, 2007
I brought my child here because the school has small classes and uses A_Beka curriculum starting in Preschool, but the school has extremely tight oppresive rules, and no child of this school will ever be a leader. Their initiative is supressed, they are over protected, and they are not encouraged to learned anything to be successful in the outside world. Recommended only to those who would limit their choices to church ministry.

Valley Forge Baptist Academy
616 South Trappe Road, Collegeville, PA  19426
Last modified Valley Forge Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Valley Forge Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top