Bad
Good

I'm a student at Harris. Harris is all about education and I love it. I've been getting at straight honor rolls since 3rd grade and I couldn't have done it without Harris. The other students are a little wild and out of control, but the faculty gets them in check. Harris has a great music program too. The teachers are wise and awesome. When I leave Harris I will really miss this school.

my daughter goes to harris and I think the teachers and students are worse than chester schools. She gets bullied by teachers and students everyday. The principal doesnt do anything to help the situation. I cant wait for her to be outta that district.

My daughter graduated from Harris. During the graduation ceremony students were called onto the stage that won awards for music, and extra curricular activites. My daughter among other students were on the honor roll. To make a long story short they were over looked, and did not receive anything for academics. What happened to schools concentrating on academics. In my opinion a kid should be awarded for honors and not things such as music and extra curricular activities.

My son went to Harris we all love the school. the teachers were niceand the school it self is clean & neat.....

this school is bias with it's sudents this school is up to stanadards for teaching a highly developed child. this schoo needs to be evaluated immeadiately

My nephew goes to Harris Elementary. I have the highest regard for his teacher, aides, and the principal. They have really given him the support he needed and he has shown great improvement. Betty Goldfield

Last modified Harris School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.