Collingdale, PA

St. Joseph School 5

Posted December 13, 2007
I think that St.Joesphs school is a great school. I went here since kindergarten. It has been great being here with all of the teachers and the principal. Ive made many friends and I want to stay here until I graduate. I love this school!

St. Joseph School 2

Posted September 03, 2007
saint Joes used to be a great school but as I look at it now I see how horrible it has become. last year the seventh grade took no field trip. and there aren't many extra curricular activities. my daughter also complains a lot that some of the teachers do not teach well at all. I had to get my brother and husband to tutor her.

St. Joseph School 5

Posted June 22, 2007
St Joes is and alway has been a great school. The teachers are among the most dedicated I have ever seen. I love the changes our new principal has made and our numbers say it all. To have 500 kids in a catholic school in these times where other catholic schools are closing left and right is an acomplishment in itself. My son loves it and we choose to send him to this great school despite the fact that we live out of parish and reside in the best school district in the county. Truley a great school with great people.

St. Joseph School 3

Posted March 11, 2007
My child has been at St. Joe's since pre school. I feel the teachers are great, however, the priest that runs the parish is not very friendly or family oriented!! There are no sports/extra curricular activities for children in K-5 grades.

St. Joseph School 4

Posted June 09, 2004
I do like the school and I feel my children have learned a lot. But they need more programs for the children. They also need to take the childen on more trips.

St. Joseph School