Conestoga, PA

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted February 04, 2007
I have a first grader at Conestoga and she attended K there as well. Mrs. Zurn (K teacher) was a parents dream as far as teachers go. She kept in wonderful contact through email and notes and was stern, straight-forward yet very genuine. She loves the kids and they love her as well. They never have to wonder what she expects, they just know and she's great at showing them. Miss Weber (first grade) is equally as wonderful. She's quiet yet the kids respect her and academically do very well. The test scores speak for themselves! We're moving this summer and will greatly miss sending our other kids to Conestoga! Keep up the great work!

Posted June 27, 2005

Posted September 09, 2003
I have a child who is in second grade with Mrs. Altdoerffer. She started attending this school in the middle of her 1st grade year. I must say that I am very pleased with the school. My child's teacher in first grade was a parent's dream as far as the perfect teacher...she taught well, was firm enough to keep things under control yet very sweet and loving towards the children at the same time. She always kept an open communication line with me also which is very important. I haven't yet met my child's current teacher but it seems as though I will be just as pleased. I feel that the rest of the staff that I have had the pleasure of dealing with thus far have been very kind and helpful. This is a very well rounded school...keep it up Conestoga!

Conestoga El School
100 Hill St, Conestoga, PA  17516
Last modified Conestoga El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conestoga El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top