Conneaut Lake, PA

Conneaut Lake High School

Posted April 18, 2010
Conneaut Lake H.S. is a very good school. During the years in the school,I learned alot. Wish I would of put even more effort into my studies. Moved,finishing H.S. as an Honor Student. Conneaut Lake Schools provided my early education. Thanks. Betty

Conneaut Lake High School 5

Posted August 10, 2007
a small school. teachers willing to go above and beyond to help students.

Conneaut Lake High School 5

Posted August 06, 2007
My son, a graduate of Conneaut Lake H.S., was accepted into the honors college of a private school because his SAT scores were so high. Upon taking the placement exam for foreign language, he 'tested out.' CLHS did all right by him. Big school or small school, you get out of it what you put in.

Conneaut Lake High School 2

Posted January 11, 2007
This school is adequate at best for providing a student what he/she needs to go on to a post secondary education.

Conneaut Lake High School 4

Posted August 02, 2005
The quality of the academic programs at CLHS were more than adequate. For a small school, I was able to recieve a quality education that prepared my for my post secondary education and for life.

Conneaut Lake High School
10331 US Hwy 6, Conneaut Lake, PA  16316
Last modified Conneaut Lake High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conneaut Lake High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top