Posted January 28, 2008
The education at this school is superb. My children were very well-prepared for middle school and high school. The teaching staff is dedicated and talented.

Posted December 06, 2006
Great school. Great teachers. No complaints whatsoever. Couldn't ask for more in a school!

Lower Milford Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2006
Excellent, low key 'country' school in rural Coopersburg offers students uncommonly caring faculty and pastoral setting along with good academics. Special needs students receive the individual planning and support they deserve. (My child has a 504 plan there that was exemplary in its creation by a team of professionals working for the student's best interests.) Parents are welcome to become as involved as they care to be via PTA and classroom assistance opportunities. This is the perfect school for kids who need a little extra time for social development, but are on-level or above academically. A well-known psychologist has praised the teams she's encountered as much more student-centered and collaborative than she usually finds. We are also impressed.

Posted April 26, 2004
Lower Milford is an excellent semi-rural school that is quickly outgrowing it's building. Parent participation is excellent and clique-free. New ideas are welcomed! If you are new to the area- location does not matter with school enrollment. Your child will be put in the school where there is room for him/her. This is my last year at Lower Milford with my last child. We have been extremely happy here.

Posted March 03, 2004
My daughter has been at Lower Milford since 2nd grade, this is her last year there, and we are very sad. We have had a wonderful experience at this school. The teachers & principal are wonderful, and my daughter& I have made some really nice friends.

Lower Milford Elementary School
7350 Elementary Rd, Coopersburg, PA  18036
Last modified Lower Milford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Lower Milford Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top