Croydon, PA

St. Thomas Aquinas School 5

Posted November 22, 2010
My daughter goes to this school and she loves every day of it. The teachers are great and truely caring. I get a call from the nurse even if she bumps her knee. They keep me updated on every aspect of her day. My daughter loves all her classmates. Her teacher even comes to the childrens birthday parties when she's invited! They have a bunch of after school activities as well. She is also in the holiday play. My daughter knows all the teachers in her school because they all get involved. They don't just stick to whichever grade they are assigned. Overall, I love the school and am happy my daughter is going there.

St. Thomas Aquinas School 0

Posted September 21, 2010
I think the school has helped to develop my children into well rounded individuals. Even though it is a small school they offer them many opportunities to grow, not only academically but also through talent shows, plays after school activities. I think most of the teachers go above and beyond. Keep up the good work!

St. Thomas Aquinas School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
My child went to St. Thomas and was very successful in all her endeavors. They taught her great morals and compassion for others.

Posted March 21, 2010
There is a real bullying problem and the administration does not want to adknowledge it. I would say that if you are considering sending your children to this school think about the BTSD school Mary Divine. Not tuition, and no headachs. I pulled my children from this school becuase of the problems they were having. They are very happy at Mary Divine.

St. Thomas Aquinas School 4

Posted September 23, 2009
My children have received a wonderful education at STA. Definitely better than the quality of the local public schools. There is a problem with teacher turnover, however, it has not adversely affected either of my children.

Posted August 22, 2009
The teachers are overworked. Administration cares more about other schools than this one. She does not get involved nor support her faculty in discipline issues. The students run the school. Little if any REAL learning takes place.

Posted August 12, 2008
Quality of Academics is extremely low! I transfer my children due to the roll over in teachers. I believe a student should grow up in a school with the same teachers watching their progress. Not at St Thomas they are not there long enough for that. Principal is not very involved. Discipline is not a high piority. The pastor is wonderful if only the rest of the teacher/parents and children followed in his footsteps.....

St. Thomas Aquinas School 2

Posted July 04, 2007
Quality of academics is average but the school goes threw teachers like nothing. Parental Envolment (the new princeipal did away with single class foundraising so it is very low

St. Thomas Aquinas School 5

Posted August 26, 2004

St. Thomas Aquinas School
601 Bristol Pike, Croydon, PA  19021
Last modified St. Thomas Aquinas School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Thomas Aquinas School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top