Bad
Good

Devine El School 5

Posted August 14, 2011
My daughter went to Devine for Kindergarten and I LOVED this school. We live within Emerson but they didn't have room for her. I have a 4th grader at emerson and have not been pleased at all. I am not looking forward to my daughter moving to emerson this year wish i could keep her at Devine. My daughter is very shy and her teacher was excellent with her. She ended the year well above where she needed to be. Great communication. Lots of family activities. Overall great school! The best in Bristol Township.

Devine El School 5

Posted October 24, 2010
My son is new to this school school district and is in 2nd grade. So far everyone has been great. His teacher is in constant contact with the parents as to the progress of our children. In the Bristol township I would have to say this is the best public school available.

Devine El School 4

Posted February 19, 2006
I have a daughter in kindergarten and she loves it. I could not ask for a better teacher to instruct my child. She gives me updates on my childs progress almost everyday. The principle is very visible and acessible to parents for quick conversations during after school pickups. If a person cannot communicate with the staff in this school, it is their own fault. I thought about sending my child to a private school but, I am happy with this school. Also the school nurse informs me of all medical problems as soon as they occur.

Devine El School 4

Posted January 17, 2006
Mary Devine has a group of dedicated and terrific teachers!

Devine El School 1

Posted December 07, 2004
My son has gone to this school since last year (kindergarten) he is now in 1st grade and I have had nothing but problems with this school. He had an asthma attack, the nurse called me out of work and by the time I got there she had given him some warm water and was sent back to class without proper medication. Try and get the pricipal on the phone to discuss a problem, you have better luck talking to George W Bush. The walls are falling apart, they have a lot of fundraisers but I do not see any improvments. There are only 2 working swings for the entire school and I do not mean swing sets I mean swings.

Devine El School 2

Posted June 24, 2004
The Kindergarden teacher is not that wonderful but my child's first grade teacher is the best. I feel that the principal should have a more caring manner towards the students and their parents. I know of a child who had just lost her father and was told that she could not carry a photo of him to school with her.

Devine El School

Posted September 09, 2003
I have had two children at Mary Devine. Both of them have enjoyed going to school. The teachers are great with the children. The principal gets involved with everything the children do.

Devine El School
1800 Keystone St, Croydon, PA  19021
Last modified Devine El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.