Bad
Good

Posted November 24, 2014
We have had really great experiences at Maple Shade. I love all the teachers and staff. My one child was having some behavior issues and the teachers, principal, and counselors have helped us tremendously. They have really gone above and beyond!! In my experience everyone works well together and my child's improved behavior issues are proof of that. They really care about the students and help support the parents. It is a wonderful school. My children have all learned a lot, they get really good grades and their PSSA scores are usually advanced. I love Maple Shade :-)

Maple Shade El School 4

Posted November 07, 2011
I have had issues with the school in the past. The principal was not helpful at and defended the teacher after I told her that she left my child unattended in the classroom. Since then it has been very good. This year the teacher has been extremely helpful in getting the supportmy daughter needs to succeed. I have heard a lot of negative things about te principal but the teachers have been great besides the first year were there.

Posted June 02, 2009
Great school, Principal and Teachers are caring and very supportive. The dedication on their field is above excellence.

Posted February 09, 2009
I have attended this school and I loved it very much. The teachers are caring and supportive. There is always a safe feeling about Maple Shade Elementary.

Maple Shade El School 4

Posted October 25, 2007
It's an okay school. Nothing stellar, but nothing necessarily wrong with it.

Posted October 02, 2007
Best School in the district. Kind and Caring teachers. This is the best place to send your child.

Maple Shade El School

Posted October 01, 2007
Educating our children is a job that requires parents and educators to work together as partners towards the same goal. The Maple Shade Elementary School seems to be doing it's part. Most teachers seem truly dedicated. It is equally important student's families value education and put forth equal efforts. Parent participation at this school seems good, however, much is constantly done by the same few parents. Text books are brand new. Test scores are on the rise. Teachers have always been receptive to my comments and concerns.

Maple Shade El School 2

Posted June 21, 2007
After reading the PSSA report in the Pittsburgh Business Times I'm embarrassed to say where my children attend school. I try to pick up where the school leaves off in their education but there are so many gaps. Our ranking of 479 out of 498 is truly devastating.

Maple Shade El School 1

Posted November 26, 2004
It irritates me that in this school district, we pay the highest taxes in the county yet our children obviously receive the most deplueable education. When will our tax dollars go toward buying new, updated text books? When will the teachers present themselves as educators rather than the enemy? When will the children come first?

Maple Shade El School
2335 Prospect Ave, Croydon, PA  19020
Last modified Maple Shade El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.