Danville, PA

St Joseph School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My 3 boys received the best education ever!!! In a loving, caring Christian environment. This school and its staff are family. My youngest child is 20 and I am still in the school once a week.

St Joseph School 4

Posted August 29, 2009

St Joseph School 5

Posted March 14, 2007
I have hadnothing but great experiences at St. Joseph School. Our son is constantly challenged by his schoolwork, and enjoys his religious education. He has weekly lessons in Art, Music, Computer and Gym. The principal is VERY involved with all of the students. Parents receive a weekly folder with our children's tests from the previous week for us to review and sign. Our principal also reviews every child's test folder each week! How may other principals do this? While St. Joseph does offer CYO basketball,yearbook, scouting, and drama as extra curricular activities, our middle school students are also allowed to participate in Public school sponsored teams. We also have Ethnic night, Family Bingo, school skating parties, and an academic fair. Parents are highly encouraged to be involved at school in recess duty, library aids and lunchroom helpers.

St Joseph School 4

Posted November 29, 2006
I have loved this school since my children started attending in 2002. The faculty is wonderful and very receptive to the parents.

St Joseph School