Danville, PA

Posted August 04, 2015
When my 2nd daughter graduated from St. Joe's, we realized how unprepared she was for public high school. Thus, I can only give it one star.

Posted August 03, 2015
Most unpleasant. Unfair and bad bullying issues. Try to see if you are related to any teachers. If you are, you're golden. Otherwise, I do not recommend.

Posted August 03, 2015
Nepotism runs wild. If you're lucky, you will be a teacher's child or a friend of a teacher's child. Otherwise, how your child is treated is a roll of the dice. This may account for the fact that there are only 70 students left in the school. Good luck and may the force be with you.

St Joseph School

Posted September 16, 2009
My 3 boys received the best education ever!!! In a loving, caring Christian environment. This school and its staff are family. My youngest child is 20 and I am still in the school once a week.

St Joseph School 5

Posted March 14, 2007
I have hadnothing but great experiences at St. Joseph School. Our son is constantly challenged by his schoolwork, and enjoys his religious education. He has weekly lessons in Art, Music, Computer and Gym. The principal is VERY involved with all of the students. Parents receive a weekly folder with our children's tests from the previous week for us to review and sign. Our principal also reviews every child's test folder each week! How may other principals do this? While St. Joseph does offer CYO basketball,yearbook, scouting, and drama as extra curricular activities, our middle school students are also allowed to participate in Public school sponsored teams. We also have Ethnic night, Family Bingo, school skating parties, and an academic fair. Parents are highly encouraged to be involved at school in recess duty, library aids and lunchroom helpers.

St Joseph School 4

Posted November 29, 2006
I have loved this school since my children started attending in 2002. The faculty is wonderful and very receptive to the parents.

St Joseph School