Danville, PA

Mahoning-Cooper Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2008

Mahoning-Cooper Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2007
I am extremely pleased with MCooper. I have 2 girls there now. One in 2nd and one in Kindergarten. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the teachers, Home and school organization, fun educaitonal programs, parent involvement, and the school curriculum. Teachers encourage success and help tremendously with your child's strengths and weaknesses. The teachers are always easy to talk to when you may have a concern and truly enjoy what they do! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the teachers. I just hope that when we move I can find the same great quality in education as I have found here at Mahoning Cooper.

Mahoning-Cooper Elementary School
1605 Bloom Rd, Danville, PA  17821
Last modified Mahoning-Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Mahoning-Cooper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top