Bad
Good

This is the best elementary school in Darby, PA. My son has been a student for three years and I have seen him grow in his academics and in his social skills. The teachers and the principal goes over and behind to help the students succeed.

My grandson goes to this school. His teacher seems to be good. It's better that it was when my son went to the school.

My child is being bullied and I need to know what I can do to help. The principal isn't cooperating. My child was attacked by another child in school. The child pulled out a section of her hair. My child called me up to the school. When I arrived the staff was offering her ice for her head. I removed her for the day and left a message for the principle to contact me. He called and informed me the children were just playing and there was nothing he could do about it. I immediately contacted the police and returned to the school. The principle left without any regards. I was instructed by the officer that he would look into it. I snapped pictures and am awaiting a response it's been 4 days and I've heard nothing back. What should I do?

Walnut Street has a great Principal, wonderful teachers and support staff. Base upon our 4 year experience with Walnut Street, we have no complaints. You can find out for yourselves, come to a Home & School Meeting to find out what's going on with Walnut Street, you would be pleasantly surprised!

Last modified Walnut Street El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.