PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 04, 2013
My son attended for Pre-K, and although i was nervous sending my baby out into the real world, i was amazed how much Mrs. kaiser has taught my son. Not only academically, but socially, and spiritually as well. Not nervous at all this year , bring in on Kindergartn!

Posted May 29, 2013
I have a student at this school now. He has had his current teacher Mrs. Denny twice now. Once in Pre-K and now for Third Grade. I have to say that Mrs. Denny has always been a wonderful caring teacher. She is always quick to respond to any of my concerns or questions even outside of school hours. The Principle is pretty good as well, although I feel that sometimes she is not consistent with her follow through. She will say she is going to do something and then not do what she said she was going to do. Overall i would reccomend this school to any parent looking for a school that is really a great family and strong community.

Posted April 24, 2013
I have read the responses from students. These should not be posted on the site. However, I think when anyone reads into their anger there were obviously reasons that cause such dislike of BVM. I have read nothing but great reviews in the local newspaper throughout the past 7 years about the pastor and principal -- BVM is a success story!! Perhaps these youngsters were not meant to be educated in a rigorous academic challenging atmosphere both in regards to respect and academics!

Blessed Virgin Mary School 1

Posted April 23, 2011
Are you reviewing the school or the student? The comments that you made in regards to the student are not adult like at all. If the principal conducts herself in the manner that you have expressed yourself, I would never send or either consider sending my child to this particular school. We all are entitled to our own opinions. Don't judge. Children/students have opinions too. After all they are the ones that are learning in this environment.

Posted April 18, 2011
First I would like to say that the cruel things that were said about the principal are rude and disrespectful, especially coming from a student. That student , should perhaps pay attention in class more as their spelling is awful. If you are going to call someone a name, you should be able to spell it......Now I have 3 daughters......2 have already been thru BVM ,K-8th grade. I was never more happy with the education they recieved and their safety inside and outside of the school.My last child is still at BVM. The school has conferences as often as the parent needs them. They really care about the children.I have seen this now with 3 children attending.The education is excellent. The only area that could use improvment is extracuricular activities. Have a meeting with the school and then decide. You won't be disappointed.

Posted November 16, 2009
My daugter is in her third year at BVM school. I find the school is more than responsive to her needs as a student. The teachers are well qualified and go the extra mile for their students. BVM fosters a high academic standards and a disaplined environment. They have an active home and school association and parents who participate in their childrens learning. I have a son also in kindergarden and the teacher Mrs. Hainey and Mrs. Brabem foster a creative learning enviorment for their students and give them an excellent introduction to school.

Blessed Virgin Mary School

Posted November 22, 2007
Blessed Virgin Mary is the best school, the kids are amazing, the teachers are wonderful. Its not a school its a family.

Posted January 31, 2007
This is my daughters first year at BVM, she is in Kindergarten. Although don't have years of involvement with BVM, the experience I have had so far has been wonderful. My daughter loves her school and her teachers. From the first day they made her feel welcome and at home. Everyday I pick her up and all the teachers including the principal and sometimes the Father is outside saying goodbye to the students. The Kindergarten class interact with other students from other grades and she loves it. She is learning a lot and I feel she is safe when in school. The teach the core values in life and I am so happy that my child is in a great place like BVM.

Blessed Virgin Mary School
47 North MacDade Boulevard, Darby, PA  19023
Last modified Blessed Virgin Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8