Delta, PA

Delta-Peach Bottom El School 1

Posted April 10, 2010
I loved this school when I moved to PA 7 years ago. Over the years my opinion has dropped. The administration believes they are a dictatorship. I have children at many different academic levels and have yet to find this school adequately assisting any of them. I am on the verge of moving just to get out of the school district.

Delta-Peach Bottom El School 5

Posted June 24, 2008
This PreK-4 elementary is very child/student centered. Teachers are innovative and highly qualified. Meeting the needs of students, parents and the whole community is priority one.

Delta-Peach Bottom El School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
I couldn't be happier with the education and excellent learning enviroment that all of my children recieve at Delta.

Delta-Peach Bottom El School 2

Posted June 11, 2007

Delta-Peach Bottom El School
1081 Atom Rd, Delta, PA  17314
Last modified Delta-Peach Bottom El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delta-Peach Bottom El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top