K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 17, 2006
I just graduated from St. Charles School 2 days ago, and I am already missing the love and compassion St. Charles School gives to each person that walks into those front doors. The academics at St. Charles are GREAT! The past four years at Bonner, the valedictorian has been from SCS. There have been numerous Neumann Scholars, which are students who have passed an extremely challenging test, from SCS. The music program is excellent! The music director is Mrs. Judge, who runs the Children’s Choir, and cares for every child she teaches. The parents are the key part of SCS. They run a pizza lunch once a week and they are there almost every day to help whatever is needed. If you did not hear about the Principal Sister Irene, you must not live close to school. She is the BEST principal I have ever had. I really love her!

Posted May 23, 2006
St. Charles was a great time. Hard times but i made the best of friends. I would never forget what I did and what I learned. I was brought up at St. Charles and it made me who I am today! St. Charles had a big impact on my life and I will always miss it. Class of 2005 <3 love you's

Posted February 24, 2006
As alumni, we saw St. Charles as the gateway to beginning our future. Its academic quality was outstanding and helped us excel into a college prep school.

Posted February 14, 2006
I love St. Charles because I have been there for 8 years, and this will be my last year there. They have great teachers, and we make it to the academic bowl every year.

Posted September 06, 2004
Without any doubt.. Jesus is present from the time that you first step in the school. Sister Irene the principal is a wonderful person that believes and practices love and guidance in the name of Jesus Christ. A very good school that focuses in our children welfare , success and christian doctrine.

St. Charles Borromeo School
3407 Dennison Ave, Drexel Hill, PA  19026
Last modified St. Charles Borromeo School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Charles Borromeo School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top