Posted May 03, 2014
I love the teachers and the administration. The school is focused on the child, mind body and soul. I had a great experience with my older child and look forward to working with the staff when my twins enter next year!

Posted May 02, 2014
I love Charles Kelly Elementary. They challenge the children. It's a very safe and secure environment for the students and i love how interactive the parents are.

Charles Kelly El School 4

Posted October 30, 2013
Great teachers, staff, principal, and a bunch of hard-working students. I just wish more parents would get involved...

Charles Kelly El School 4

Posted February 25, 2013
I love Charles Kelly.... They have Wondeful teachers who are willing to go the extra mile, they are always pleasant with me and my daughter. Its small where a child can achieve thier goals without being in an classroom with too many students. They also realize when a student is struggling and try to get them the extra help that is needed. But it does take the parents to do ALL they can at home to ASSISTS in developing GREAT students!!!!!!

Posted September 13, 2012
Charles Kelly is an excellent school. The teachers are dedicated to a quality education for all students. I can say the same for the principal. There is always an EXTRA effort put forth by the administration to see our children succeed. My son is a student and enjoys going to school each day. Kudos!

Posted September 12, 2012
I am a parent of a 5th grader at Charles Kelly. My son has attended this school since 1st grade. Our teachers are top notch and care very much about the success of each student.The small class sizes (no more than 22 students per class room) allows each teacher more time to help students that may need more assistance. We are a small school, but we are making great strides in keeping up with the larger elementary schools in the district. We do not have extra ciricular activites, as all of our students are either bussed or driven to school, but we do have after-school tutoring, we also have a service club for the 4th and 5th grade students. They do community projects for senior citizens and the homeless in Delaware County. There are many Family Fun Nights throughout the year to keep the families involved. I have been to every single one of these during all of the years my son has attended. I absolutely love Charles kelly and am so happy my child has the opportunity to attend a school with so much cultural diversity. He has learned about other countries and their cultures and made many friends. That makes me as a parent very proud!

Posted September 12, 2012
Charles Kelly Elementary is a GREAT school and this is my daughter s 3rd year at this fantastic school. The school is making excellent strides with my student s education and you can see it by the progression year over year. Some of the outstanding programs in Charles Kelly are the Home & School Association along with the Parent Partner Program, headed by the school s Family Liaison, Mrs. Freeman. Mrs. Gregitis, Charles Kelly s Principal, is back for another exceptional year. She takes a tough stance on bullying on school buses and in the classroom. With her help, there was 100% student participation for the PSSA s this past Spring. Within the entire Upper Darby School District, Charles Kelly was the only school to increase the overall PSSA scores by 7%! The excitement from the entire teaching staff is bar none and I challenge their enthusiasm against any teacher in the Upper Darby School District (Challenge, lol). My husband and I are so thrilled to have our daughter attend Charles Kelly. I predict that in a few years, Charles Kelly Elementary School will be the school that everyone would wants their child to attend

Charles Kelly El School 1

Posted March 01, 2010
I think the teachers try thier best but the only problem I have with this school is the lack of effort the teachers put in to prevent bullying. I have three children that attend this school and two are actually be bullied by someone in thier grade, im just tired of talking to someone about the same problem. I just think the best thing is to move them out the school

Charles Kelly El School 1

Posted January 26, 2010
This school is a disappointment. The student's behavior is an embarrassment. The teachers are working very hard with the amount of support they are given. There is a serious problem with consquences because there are none. I feel really bad for the 50 percent of the students that are stuck in classes with the monsters (or peers) who are allowed to run wild and disrupt learning. Lastly, the Administration does not seem to care about the behavioral issues.

Posted August 29, 2009
Maybe if either of you two could compose a full sentence your children might do better in school. You blame the teachers but, it all starts at home!

Charles Kelly El School
3400 Dennison Ave, Drexel Hill, PA  19026
Last modified Charles Kelly El School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Kelly El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top