Drums, PA

Drums El/Middle School 5

Posted March 02, 2009

Drums El/Middle School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
My son enjoys going to school at Drums. Drums is a very good school with caring Teachers and Faulty.

Drums El/Middle School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Drums El/Middle School 4

Posted August 29, 2007
The school has provided a great place for the kids to learn and enjoy school programs. I am really excited about the K program knowing that my son will be able to read before he goes to 1st grade. Kindergarten is a great time for learning.

Drums El/Middle School 1

Posted May 23, 2007

Drums El/Middle School 4

Posted May 21, 2004
This school is a great school. I came here in seventh grade and now I'm in eighth grade. I have lived in big cities my entire life and now I am more confident and comfortable in this school. The people and teachers are very nice.

Drums El/Middle School
82 South Old Turnpike Rd, Drums, PA  18222
Last modified Drums El/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Drums El/Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top