Dunmore, PA

Dunmore Middle School 1

Posted October 28, 2013
This was the worst educational experience.The teachers only care about the kids from families of people they know ...We were new to the area and they let us know right away that it was a closed circle So bad we had to move...

Dunmore Middle School 1

Posted September 03, 2013
The school is based on who you know and what your last name is. As an outsider you get the worst teachers and never placed with the chosen children. The education is very poor.

Posted May 06, 2013
I agree the band and silks and cheers are the best however the selects again is who you know. I seen kids in programs is better & knows the routine. trainers have high praises but shocked that the late one- misses most of the moves 'AND in another cheer group made it. trainers shocked and ask what are they thinking? you had it (kid) hands down. got to the point lets do the routine and fingers cross good selective. we laugh. but not funny. I am a mom that is not involve with this. just the side show. the band is excellent all the way around. the song choices .the chorus, the uniforms, the teachers. great job there!!!

Dunmore Middle School 2

Posted February 08, 2005
I don't think that this school is up to par academicaly. It does have good extracurricular activities. Parent involvement and teachers included are teaching the children to hate catholic school children. Fine if you are not a catholic but 95% of students are catholic and still condem the catholic school children.

Posted November 29, 2004
Dunmore High School is the best school I've seen in this area. The band is the most talented band I have ever seen!

Posted October 02, 2004
I love my school they are so nice we have a great football team and a great band we have the largest band in our county our teachers are very kind and caring they are very funny.

Dunmore Middle School
300 West Warren St, Dunmore, PA  18512
(570) 346-2043
Last modified Dunmore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dunmore Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top