PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I like the school but some teachers need to step up and get motivated. They have some teachers that are set in thier job. They need to be more challenging and up to date on todays curriculum. If not they need to be replaced , sorry to say but I have a child there and I have seen some do thier job and others very unorganized and put everything on the students. Please fix this problem or you will lose more children. Thank you hope this helps.

A Great School, excellent technology, Wireless campus, Library, Science Lab. The teachers are very good.

I went there for 9 years. All the way from K to 8th grade. It was a great experience and I made so many friends that I will never forget.

I just graduated from Visitation last year, 2008. I must say it is very cliquish. If your son or daughter is quiet like me they won't fit in. The kids are so cruel they sent a hate list about me. I would cry mostly everyday. The teachers don't care about the education. Its all about money to them. I go to Christopher Dock there is a big difference in the teachers and students. Everyone is so welcoming! It feels so nice! Please listen to me!

This school was amazing during my 11 years. I had great teachers and made great friends. The sports teams are great and after school activities are fun. I loved the Christmas Show and Spring Show! Visitation is a teriffic school.

This is a great school. There are many after school activities and the test scores are excellent. An addition was recently added. It includes some new class rooms and a new computer room and library. Another wonderful benefit is that the students are together from pre- school to eight grade and form excellent friendships. The only con is that the students who's parents are more evolved in the school/ church are generally given more privilege than those with out.

Last modified Visitation Bvm School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8