East Lansdowne, PA

St Cyril Of Alexandria School 5

Posted April 23, 2009
This is a very warm and loving school the teachers really care and gives each child one on one contact it was the best choice for me and my children to attend st. Cyril 's school

St Cyril Of Alexandria School 0

Posted April 06, 2009
Excellent environment. Morals and values are a big part plus study skills to excell.

St Cyril Of Alexandria School 4

Posted July 29, 2004
We are very pleased with the education, discipline and caring enviroment in which St. Cyril is able and willing to give our child. We were so nervous about wheather or not we were choosing the right school for our daughter or not and with the lords will this is where she ended up starting her education and it has been a satisfying 2 years and counting. We hope the enviroment and education remains the same thoughtout the remaining years at St. Cyril.

St Cyril Of Alexandria School 5

Posted August 23, 2003
Simply outstanding! A loving/caring teaching enviornment in which our children can truly thrive both academically and spiritually. I can be sure that my children are safe and well cared for. In addition they have an exceptional special education program for children with ADHD. This program has been a Godsend for my family. It far surpasses any public school program and I wish with all my heart that there was this kind of help for ADHD children in every catholic and public school system.

St Cyril Of Alexandria School
716 Emerson Avenue, East Lansdowne, PA  19050
Last modified St Cyril Of Alexandria School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Cyril Of Alexandria School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top