Posted January 21, 2014
I attended this school and now my son goes there as well. It is not the best looking school and it irritates me that it lacks air conditioning..especially since the district is sending them back earlier every year and the temperature is still very high. The teachers are wonderful and go out of their way to help the students. The office personnel are exceptional as well. Canadochly has always felt like a comfort zone for my child and he is already dreading changing schools when we move out of the district..

Canadochly El School 2

Posted February 29, 2012
The teachers I've encountered have been positive but seem worn down. The office and principal avoid conflicts and seem to gloss over problems. Teachers and principal don't communicate well. There is no air conditioning. The supplies are none existant. The PTO has a fortune in the account yet parents have to supply pencils, erasers, snacks etc. I would transfer my child if possible.

Posted October 12, 2010
The gym does NOT have carpet. The Principal is not very authoritative, but I would never say she is not qualified for her possition. Not sure what that other fool is talking about. Anyway, the teachers are great and learn students names quickly whether they are in their class or not. The only drawback is no air conditioning. It is not a rich school, but that actually adds to its charm and the reliable status of the teachers. My daughter loves it here and even wants to go school on Saturdays!

Canadochly El School 2

Posted April 27, 2010
This school is old. The gym has CARPET! and thats been there for over 20 years. The principal is not worthy of her position and hates conflict and discipline of any type. There is bullying that is overlooked as well as an older staff that hates to teach to the standard. They have no creativity and the laptops that are available are only used by 2 teachers. They are so far behind that I send our son for further studies elsewhere. If you are planning to move here go to Wrightsville Elementary and if at all possible go to another district. This district that is broke and has many working poor that it best to take their money and put astro turf on their football field whenthey haven't had a football program worthy of a win loss difference in over 20+ years. Run in the other direction!

Posted September 24, 2008
Wow, this school has really been spruced up for the 2008-2009 school year! A wonderful custodial staff has obviously made remarkable transformations and updates. The playground is a very colorful this year, te kids are loving the new colors! The most amazing observation is in the staff's positive, let's make a difference with all students attitude! I noticed at Open House and when I am in the building a real sense of community! It is also to be noted that this school has had wonderful improvement in test scores and is definitely meeting the needs of the school body. I would highly recommend this as my favorite school in the Eastern district. Stop by and see for yourself, your spirit will be renewed! We Can At Canadochly is the theme and this school definitely can make a difference in a child's life!

Canadochly El School 4

Posted September 26, 2006

Canadochly El School 4

Posted February 19, 2005

Canadochly El School
100 Abels Rd, East Prospect, PA  17317
Last modified Canadochly El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canadochly El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top