East Stroudsburg, PA
After care: No

Posted May 09, 2014
Excellent school right here in the Poconos. I have educated 3 children in the ND system.

Notre Dame Jr./Sr. High School 4

Posted September 06, 2012
Excellent school. 100% of students graduate and 98% move on to college. Many are awarded scholarships (as so my daughter).

Posted September 06, 2012
I currently have 3 children ranging from pre-k to 11th grade attending the school and had one that graduated in 2009. She now a senior at fordham university. My 11th grader is doing very well and is currently in advanced classes as well as my 8th grader. We wil see how my pre-k child does since this is his first year. I love the school and highly recommended it. However, they need to work on their athletic program.!!!

Posted January 05, 2012
A small school with an enormous amount of opportunity. If you are looking for a school that offers your child a safe place to learn, play sports without the worries of bullying (zero tolerance), a place where Seniors help their peers not intimidate them, then this is a school you should consider. In addition they have the BEST SAT scores in the county and receive millions in college scholarships. A GREAT investment in your childs future.

Posted July 30, 2010
I am proud that my child is in Notre Dame. The teachers are excellent. It's just that a lot is expected from the students as it should There is standardized testing and parents do get a copy of the results, which they can make an appointment to go over the results with the principal or home room teacher. The standardized are the Tera Nova and PSSA. The students graduate with an average SAT score being 200 points higher than all the public school in Monroe County. Parents are free to volunteer at all activities, so it is up to the parents to step forward to make sure their children don't engage in inappropriate behavior. Notre Dame needs more parents to volunteer at events, so that there is no smoking in parking lots.

Notre Dame Jr./Sr. High School 1

Posted May 30, 2009
I have put 2 students through 12 grades of ND and my 3rd I am pulling out. Teachers need to be better evaluated. I'd like to see std scoring. NDHS has deteriorated and Christian catholic values do not exist. It is sad because standards have fallen. Especially since Mr Gormley's death. Racism, Drugs, Alcohol do not belong in a Catholic environment. Strong leadership is badly needed and sub-std teachers need a new career.

Posted May 17, 2009
Great school Great teachers Great atmosphere Diverse....

Notre Dame Jr./Sr. High School
60 Spangenburg Avenue, East Stroudsburg, PA  18301
Last modified Notre Dame Jr./Sr. High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Notre Dame Jr./Sr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top