East Stroudsburg, PA

J T Lambert Intermediate School 1

Posted November 04, 2014
My child is presently in this school and I have witnessed things that have caused me to lose faith in this school. If you are not an involved parent your child will be treated differently. I gave it one start because 0 was not a choice. The principal does not like to fell challenged. You will know when she begins to feel as such because she will get loud. If this is with an adult I can only imagine with a child alone.

Posted August 29, 2013
To be honest, I was a student here a year ago... I absolutely fell in love with this school. They had amazing teachers that provided fun activities and plenty of help when needed by a student. It's hard to find teachers that actually care about their students and how well their performances are in the class room. I never understood why teens my age never liked this school and called it boring, horrible, stupid, etc... I guess they just didn't realize what was being handed to them. While others hated the teachers lectures about how it's basically a competition out there in the world just to get a job, I loved them cause they kept pushing me towards things I wanted to achieve in life.

Posted February 03, 2013
I have had a great experience with this school.The Principal is doing a fabulous job.The response to discipline and academic achievement have been exceptionally great .Had problems with 1 teacher and heard alot about the V.P. But once my child is getting a quality education in the classroom and learns something at the end of the day, its all that matters. You will always have an odd teacher which may be difficult to understand.The VP I have to say. have toned down alot recently and gotten better in her mannerism. If your focus is in Academics and Sports you do have the resources to achieve at this school.

J T Lambert Intermediate School 2

Posted May 23, 2012
Lack-luster education/high school preparedness unless student is self-motivated. Disappointing parent/school relations particularly regarding students with disabilities, a disturbing lack of communication along that line. This school seems more focused on absurd regulations and negates the real needs of its pupils! Personally had 3 children go through this school and grandchild. Very disappointed. Interpersonal skills training and more disabilities training sorely needed.

J T Lambert Intermediate School 4

Posted May 22, 2011
This is my second child through this school. I've seen many changes since my first child went through, all for the best. I the teachers are great. The extra curricular activities are excellent. Something for everyone.

Posted August 19, 2009
* Poor communication with parents regarding student placement and progress *Teachers seemed competent and caring *The grouping of children seems more politically based than academically based.

J T Lambert Intermediate School 0

Posted January 27, 2009
Amazing school with teachers and staff that care about the children. Hard to find in today's public school.

Posted September 27, 2008
There appears to be considerable inequities in the level of instruction and overall academic rigor among the different grade level teams. I do not believe the administration is being honest with parents about how they are homogeneously grouping children.

Posted March 01, 2008

Posted March 01, 2008

J T Lambert Intermediate School
2000 Milford Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA  18301
Last modified J T Lambert Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J T Lambert Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top