East Stroudsburg, PA

Posted August 09, 2013
This school is awesome. My son attended here from K-3 and always an IEP, that has been top notch. My son made alot of progress through out years. The teachers and administration are really great. I really love this school. If i did not move out of the area, I would have let my son finish his elementary years there

Posted June 21, 2009
Excellent PTO. They have so many different fundraisers that there's one to suit any preference. Because of that, along with the parents dedication, Resica raises enough money to pay for all the field trips. No other school in the area has been able to do that. Far from disorganized, Resica's PTO and the staff and parents make it a great school, just like a happy family. I highly recommend this area and if you can move into Resica's district you will not be disappointed at all.

Resica El School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
Awesome school! My daughter very close to Mrs. Swineford lovely lady! God Bless

Posted October 10, 2008
I left comments over two years ago. And now my daughter is in fourth grade and my son is in first. I still have the same feelings for the school, and now you can add two more years of satisfaction to my last post. Excellent staff, great Curriculum, I honestly can't think of anything they need to improve on. -Christine Foster

Posted October 08, 2008
I have been an active parent at Resica for about 8 years. I have been part of many volunteer programs and Resica's PTO is by far the most active I have been apart of. Everything they do benefits the children at Resica. They provide field trip for the the students, resources the district can't provide for the staff and they get parents involved in all activties offered.

Resica El School 4

Posted August 29, 2008
Do not feel put off by Resica! I moved to have my children remain there! Being pro-active in my children's education has averted many potential issues. My younger child is a handful. I support the teachers when they recommend certain discipline, & I question anything that goes against my grain in a diplomatic, but firm manner, as with anything, anywhere! Compared to my school growing up, & schools one county over, Resica is a dream school with an intelligent staff, spacious playing areas & attached preserved parkland. Inside the spaces are organized & airy. The atrium is amazing! They do a great job showcasing the students' creativity with the 4th Grade living Wax Museum, & the Arts program at the end of the school year. Great Scout, sports, & other extracurricular programs are available!

Posted June 29, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007

Resica El School 3

Posted June 15, 2007
As with anything, Resica has its good parts and bad. They seem to care for the children and provide a safe, well balanced learning environment. The PTO seems a little disorganized. The teachers, so far, have been OK. Resica has some really great totally engaged teachers. There is good and bad here, like anything else.

Posted February 21, 2007

Resica El School
1 Gravel Ridge Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA  18301
Last modified Resica El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Resica El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top