Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Nothing is done to stop bulling. Kids have low self esteem because of this. Bad situation for the ones being bullied.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My child is reading and doing addition and subtraction at 5 years old. I am very happy with his teacher.

Amount of homework: Agree

In kindergarten they get about two pages of homework each night, which I feel is appropriate to their age level.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Any time there is a disagreement, they always ask for honesty and reward it. They also use "good choice dollars" to reward students who display fairness without being prompted by the teachers.

Mrs. Reyes is a fantastic teacher and has helped my child acclimate to his new school and kindergarten class. She is open for any questions and concerns which has also helped me. It has been a really positive experience leaving my child excited and looking forward to school everyday.

This school is awesome. My son attended here from K-3 and always an IEP, that has been top notch. My son made alot of progress through out years. The teachers and administration are really great. I really love this school. If i did not move out of the area, I would have let my son finish his elementary years there

Excellent PTO. They have so many different fundraisers that there's one to suit any preference. Because of that, along with the parents dedication, Resica raises enough money to pay for all the field trips. No other school in the area has been able to do that. Far from disorganized, Resica's PTO and the staff and parents make it a great school, just like a happy family. I highly recommend this area and if you can move into Resica's district you will not be disappointed at all.

Awesome school! My daughter very close to Mrs. Swineford lovely lady! God Bless

I left comments over two years ago. And now my daughter is in fourth grade and my son is in first. I still have the same feelings for the school, and now you can add two more years of satisfaction to my last post. Excellent staff, great Curriculum, I honestly can't think of anything they need to improve on. -Christine Foster

I have been an active parent at Resica for about 8 years. I have been part of many volunteer programs and Resica's PTO is by far the most active I have been apart of. Everything they do benefits the children at Resica. They provide field trip for the the students, resources the district can't provide for the staff and they get parents involved in all activties offered.

Last modified Resica El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.