Wilson Area Intermediate School 4

Posted November 07, 2014
If you're worried about going to middle school, I assure you that going here won't be in any way scary! It was a fantastic experience going to This school, very modern and clean. However, always be careful of the dress code.

Posted April 28, 2010
My Son totally loves this middle school. I was a little worried about him going to middle school and all But he is doing excellent Could not ask for a better school. The district is fanastic all the way around.

Posted March 07, 2009
My son will be the third child to graduate from PLMS this year. I believe they do an excellent job with our children. Wilson school district is fantastic and is truly there to prepare our children for the future.

Wilson Area Intermediate School 0

Posted March 06, 2009
Great school and great teachers. Thanks for doing a wonderfull job.

Posted October 26, 2008

Wilson Area Intermediate School
2400 Firmstone St, Easton, PA  18042
Last modified Wilson Area Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Area Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top