K-6 & Ungraded
Elkins Park, PA

Posted August 31, 2014
I have three children at McKinley and I couldn't be happier. This is an excellent school staffed by exemplary educators. The school is bright and modern. The teachers, as well as the rest of the staff, are always accessible and show genuine concern for the students and families.

Posted August 04, 2013
We are very pleased with the experience our son has had at McKinley the past two years. It is obvious that his teachers put a great deal of energy and care into what they do. Our second child is starting at McK this fall. It is a positive environment both socially and academically. I never worry about which teacher my child will be assigned because they are all wonderful. The principal is energetic and professional and responsive. The parent teacher organization is extremely active. Really cannot say enough about this school!

Mckinley School 0

Posted June 15, 2009
My oldest son just graduated from AHS and my daughter is graduating Mckinley. I've spent the past 12 yrs at Mckinley and will miss the comeraderie of the teachers and other parents. It is a wonderful school, wish I had another kid to go thru it again. :)

Posted October 15, 2008
My older son had an amazing experience at McKinley and now my younger son is having an amazing experience as well. The teachers are positively terrific!

Posted October 05, 2008
Excellent! Teachers are terrific and the school consistently wins awards for outstanding achievement!

Posted September 25, 2006
McKinley is a fantastic school and I am so honored that my son attends this school. He is getting a quality education at the highest level. The teachers are great and the students are very friendly and smart.

Mckinley School 3

Posted July 18, 2005

Mckinley School
370 Cedar Rd, Elkins Park, PA  19027
Last modified Mckinley School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mckinley School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top